forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Euric_Knight

Also they straightwashed Jughead, who in the comics is aroace, so…..fuck them.

Well, they change so much there's really no remnants of the comics left, so that doesn't really bother me. There was no gangs in the comics, Cheryl didn't really play any role, and idk what else cause I don't know that much about the show.

@HighPockets group

Yeah, but aros and aces (and especially aroace people) have virtually no representation, and having a main character on a teen drama would be a great way to make the general public more aware of the A in LGBTQA+.

Deleted user

“We’re endgame archikins”
I watched the first season and liked it okay, and i never watched the rest. I’ve seen clips and videos- and it all seems ridiculous tbh. Archie went to canada and got mauled by a bear? Archie went to jail??! what!?

@Moxie group

Wait, there's LGBTQA+ rep in Riverdale?

Yeah, but its super clickbait-y (thats the best way I can describe it) and kinda oversexualized? But I think thats the whole show. I'm not totally sure about that part, I've only seen season one

@HighPockets group

Wait, there's LGBTQA+ rep in Riverdale?

Yeah, but its super clickbait-y (thats the best way I can describe it) and kinda oversexualized? But I think thats the whole show. I'm not totally sure about that part, I've only seen season one

I'm only going off of what I know via YouTube videos, but they hyped up the ship of Cheryl and Toni and then cut most of their scenes together.

@Moxie group

There was also this thing in the very beginning about this one character who's gay and Verionca deadass said something like oh you're gay? good, I need a gay best friend to party with

Deleted user

Ugh, I hate that. The idea of gay best friends is so bad and cliche, some girl told be i could be her GBF after i came out to her :(

Deleted user

yeah not cool. it’s okay though,she hasn’t mentioned it again

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Ugh, I hate that. The idea of gay best friends is so bad and cliche, some girl told be i could be her GBF after i came out to her :(

Exactly! And I don't like that they make such a big deal about their sexuality.