forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@IzudekuMidoriya

oh thats awful
I have what I call 'gender bracelets' I where a blue one when I feel male pink for female and white for genderless.
I wore the white one and someone asked.
"Does that mean your an 'it'"
I said no it means I'm a they or them or whatever
She replied with WHATS THE DIFFERENCE.
I lost my mind

Deleted user

Hello My name is Oliver and I want to be trans (I am a female) (but I want to transition to a boy because of so many reasons if you want to know why then text me or something because I would really want to tell someone that is part of the LGBT community, but yeah I need help) *I don't tell people that I want to be trans or tell people my real name 'as a female' and I just use an alias "Tori" so yeah If someone is interested in my life then you can be weird with me and just talk like old friends. *and thanks for reading all this 'well only if you did'

@IzudekuMidoriya

you're so nice
And I was explaining my 'gender bracelets to another friend of mine.
And the girl who called me an 'it' asked if she could explain them
I didn't care so I said ok
her explanation was
when she wheres blue shes a boy when she where's pink shes a girl.
I was shocked she listened to me.
But then she got to white.
She said white is when she is for the or it.
Like bish did you not learn your lesson.
I properly explained while giving the girl a death glare.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Hello My name is Oliver and I want to be trans (I am a female) (but I want to transition to a boy because of so many reasons if you want to know why then text me or something because I would really want to tell someone that is part of the LGBT community, but yeah I need help) *I don't tell people that I want to be trans or tell people my real name 'as a female' and I just use an alias "Tori" so yeah If someone is interested in my life then you can be weird with me and just talk like old friends. *and thanks for reading all this 'well only if you did'

Hello! You're very welcome here! I'm Midnight! I like guys and gals and use she/her pronouns!

@hollow-boned

Hello! You're very welcome here! I'm Midnight! I like guys and gals and use she/her pronouns!

hi! i'm Orfie and i like all genders and i use he/him