forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Moxie group

Thats such a mood
I saw the MIB International trailer when I saw endgame this weekend and like . . . we want Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth in movies together and hollywood knows it. They were both really hot

@IzudekuMidoriya

Gay laser tag??? Explain??? Like how???

Laser tag hosted by our GSA club. So yeah. Gay laser tag.

GAY LASER TAG SOUNDS WONDERFUL!

EXACTLY

@Euric_Knight

Is there any trans/nb peeps who keep the name they've always had? I do and I want to know if anyone else does and why they keep it!

@Elliott-isnt-dead! group

Is there any trans/nb peeps who keep the name they've always had? I do and I want to know if anyone else does and why they keep it!

Im genderfluid and don't even use my real name anymore just for the fact it was to feminine for me and I usually am on the more masculine side

@Euric_Knight

Im genderfluid and don't even use my real name anymore just for the fact it was to feminine for me and I usually am on the more masculine side

…but I was asking if there's anyone who keeps using their real name…

Deleted user

I don't use my real name I just usually my alias or just my other name but people that know me in real life know my real name and know how much I hate my 2nd name. :/ (but if I am meeting a new person that is not related to my friends then I have the confidence to tell them my alias instead of my real name.)

@IzudekuMidoriya

I don't use my real name I just usually my alias or just my other name but people that know me in real life know my real name and know how much I hate my 2nd name. :/ (but if I am meeting a new person that is not related to my friends then I have the confidence to tell them my alias instead of my real name.)

I have 3 different personas I go by

@V01DtheFae group

same

@IzudekuMidoriya

same

My best friend said I needed to draw each of my personas. She even called me Gene when I was genderless.

Deleted user

same

I have more aliases than that

@V01DtheFae group

same

yeah i do to but i'd rather not delve into them tight now hehe

Deleted user

same

I've gone through more aliases
I've used Lex, Duskie, Manti, May, Mace, Warne, Warner, and a bunch more.

Deleted user

Well, they aren't personas for me, just names I've tried.

Deleted user

I kept my name, just cause i'm not old enough to change it legally yet (plus I don't know what I would choose as a name.)

@V01DtheFae group

I kept my name, just cause i'm not old enough to change it legally yet (plus I don't know what I would choose as a name.)

same i can't change mine yet but i'm just changing my first name

Deleted user

some people mostly are lucky enough to have a name that is heard and you think or the two genders but some people (like me) are not lucky and since I and other people are not old enough to change their names legally like @Crisp_and_the_others! said

Deleted user

Mine's just super common, and I honestly hate that it is, IDK why, but I do.