forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Queen_Cuisine

Speaking of random, I just had a thought. I don't remember if I've ever introduced myself in this chat specifically or not.

Also, now I sound like Dr. Suess

Oh hey! Welcome!

What's your poison? :P

I'll take a Dark 'N Stormy.

Oh wait, you didn't mean alcohol.

If you're asking what I identify as, orientation wise the answer is panromantic.
As for gender? I don't have time to correct anyone on pronouns nor do I care what you call me. He/She/They are all fine by me. I identify as a human being.

Deleted user

Speaking of random, I just had a thought. I don't remember if I've ever introduced myself in this chat specifically or not.

Also, now I sound like Dr. Suess

Oh hey! Welcome!

What's your poison? :P

I'll take a Dark 'N Stormy.

Oh wait, you didn't mean alcohol.

If you're asking what I identify as, orientation wise the answer is panromantic.
As for gender? I don't have time to correct anyone on pronouns nor do I care what you call me. He/She/They are all fine by me. I identify as a human being.

XD You win the award for 'Best Response Ever'

I myself am more of a Cape Cod, cis female Bisexual Shark™, myself.
Welcome to the club.

@IzudekuMidoriya

yep well my little bro and his friend snuck in my room when I was out of the house for a few hours. any they moved a painting of mine from my window sill to my nic nac shelf and I noticed this of course and they also moved my vase of paper flowers from my window sill to my nightstand. Then they put a dead bird near the outside of the window. on the inside of the window, they put a sticky note that said "I'm dead" near the bird. Then when I got home They put a sticky note on the outside of the window near the bird that said: "I'm alive Rip". I moved my painting so I couldn't see the bird and I put the vase in front of the painting, but I left the sticky note on the outside of the window but threw away the one on the inside. Now I want to attack them, but the friend left and my bro is saying "I didn't do that" even though he totally did. My school is elementery middle and high school all in one building so I go to school with BOTH of my siblings and all my sibling's friends so when I see my bro's friend on Monday I'm going to give him some death glares.

@SmolDerpBean

oof, man that sucks.

@IzudekuMidoriya wait hold up what's the schools name?

UMMMMMMM Northern Cass why

Ok, sorry, the set up was just the same as the school I went to, but its not the same school (Mine was Esprit International); it had elementary, middle, and high school. Sorry if I sounded a weird.

@IzudekuMidoriya

oof, man that sucks.

@IzudekuMidoriya wait hold up what's the schools name?

UMMMMMMM Northern Cass why

Ok, sorry, the set up was just the same as the school I went to, but its not the same school (Mine was Esprit International); it had elementary, middle, and high school. Sorry if I sounded a weird.

no, its fine I was more surprised than anything
like WOW, another person who lives in the frozen wasteland of the states.
LIKE ME
I was both shocked and exited