forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Long hair isn't as hard as people make it out to be

@amber_is_in_a_loop

My hair is actual hell to take care of. It's a little past my shoulders only but crazy thick and really really curly. Example, last time I had lice my mom and I stayed up til 3 am combing through it

@amber_is_in_a_loop

My hair gets so damn greasy even though it doesn't show, but I have to wash it like once or twice a week. I can't bear to do it more often than that

@Anti-Social Headphones Kid

I wash my hair every morning.

me too(well at night time), my friends think I'm crazy. Even my mom thinks so. My hair is crazy thick, it is like 5x thicker than usual hair(okay maybe I went a bit overboard but it is like 3x thicker.)

@CharBar

Howdy y'all
To add onto the topic of hair, mine is like medium length (goes a little past my shoulders) and is dummy thick. I use the Kirkland brand shampoo and conditioner (I buy them at costco) and I try to take a shower as frequently as possible. For example, this morning I took a shower bc I didn't take one yesterday and my hair was greasy as hell. Didn't realizing that I would be going rock climbing today though, so I get to shower again!πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

Deleted user

i wash my hair every other day, expect if i get sweaty then i wash it no matter what
also does anyone have any good face soap recommendations?? the ones i have do Not Work

@RedTheLoveless

I wash my hair every other day or so

I wash my body and hair every day-ish but I shampoo my hair every other day or so. I find that's the healthiest for it so… you do you man. Whatever is healthier for yours.