forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Euric_Knight

Oh my god I love your drawings so much?? Like your angles and how well you draw necks and ears and expressions and differing characters and how you shade oh my lord

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

hi, im new here

Hello and welcome! Sorry that I'm so late on this! (Oops!) I'm Midnight. I go by she/her pronouns and I don't identify by a sexuality. I just don't.

@primaldesire

Same lmao
I can talk for hours about anything, but I get annoying really quickly so I always try to shut myself up

me t o o

mood

@primaldesire

I'm writing something about two of my characters that may be included into the actual story and I've gotten to this part where it is like… so wholesome??? Like one guy is straight(even though he's not straight) up like "Oh, we're just friends :/// but i would date him if he liked me i guess and he's really pretty but you know just friends :))))))" and this bartender lady he's talking with is like "boi you gay as fuck for him and you don't even mmm smhhh"

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I'm writing something about two of my characters that may be included into the actual story and I've gotten to this part where it is like… so wholesome??? Like one guy is straight(even though he's not straight) up like "Oh, we're just friends :/// but i would date him if he liked me i guess and he's really pretty but you know just friends :))))))" and this bartender lady he's talking with is like "boi you gay as fuck for him and you don't even mmm smhhh"

OMGGGGGGG THIS IS WHOLESOME!

Deleted user

I love itttttttt!

@primaldesire

I love writing them so far because they like to tease each other in german and almost everybody is like "are they insulting each other or are they casually flirting???"
It's also really funny because two people know they have a crush on each other and they're like "why are boys so oblivious like stop staring each other you dimwatts."
I could go oooooon about their relationship dynamic.