forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@primaldesire

This wasn't supposed to happen what am i doing!?!? It was supposed to be soft and fluffy and humorous but now it is taking a dark twist but i cant stop.

@primaldesire

Oh jeez! No matter how it comes out, I I'm pretty sure it'll be good!

I know it's going to be good, that's the worst part!

@primaldesire

Maybe put some comic relief in there, or have someone saved the day?

Someone's going to save the day don't worry! Do you wanna read what I have so far?

@primaldesire

"It's okay! Rather you didn't assume I was a lesbian… Hey, uh, does your friend know that guy?" Klaus turned around, yet again, and noticed an odd man was uncomfortably close to Alex. The man then started to lead him to the stairs that led to the more quieter floors.

"Sorry, got to go!" Klaus leaped off the stool and tried to keep them both in my line of sight. "I promise I'll pay you!" He yelled over his shoulder. Klaus was too worried about the strange man and his intentions with Alex.

Klaus stayed behind while trekking up the stairs so that he wouldn't be noticed in case it was harmless, which he strongly doubted. Klaus saw that the man's hand was suspiciously low on Alex's back and that there was this sneer on his face that seemed to clarify that he was an evil individual with horrible intentions. Klaus had this great wave of anger hit him, but he kept his distance.

The man led Alex into what looked like an old bedroom that is now used for storage of random junk. The man didn't even bother with closing the door all the way. Klaus crept up to the door very quietly and peeked through the crack. Alex collapsed on the bed with a fit of giggles. The man said something to him but Klaus couldn't completely hear what it was over the loud commotion from downstairs. Alex seemed to be in his own world, too drunk to interpret the plausible danger he was in. Alex tried to push himself into a sitting position only to be pushed back down by the stronger male as he wrapped one hand around his throat. Klaus could hear Alex let out a tiny whimper. Suddenly the man spoke with a voice sounded so sickly bittersweet and cold that Klaus almost wanted to rip his voicebox out so he would never have to hear the sound again.

"Such a pretty little puppet, eh? You can keep whimpering all you want because no one's going to hear you and I'm going to take my sweet, pleasurable time with you." Alex tried to speak but only let out a tiny squeak from how tight the man's grip was against his throat. Klaus was frozen. He couldn't possibly comprehend what was unfolding in front of himself. The man hand went down to his pants. Suddenly, all that anger that swarmed him was suddenly overflowing and he just let go.

@primaldesire

Mm. I see.
Seems grim.
Can't wait to see how somebody Saves the Day!

it's not going to turn out well for Mysterious Man cause Klaus is a fucking German werewolf who isn't afraid to let his anger overtake him.

@primaldesire

Interesting! Didn't know he was a werewolf!

Yeah, I probably should have mentioned that! He's a werewolf from a very successful pack. His father is the Alpha and he's supposed to take over. Packs are kind of like royalty in a way, the eldest child takes over and there is usually a lot of arranged marriages to make peace and give them both benefits. Klaus hates it because he wants to travel, but his father doesn't want him to.
Alex is a generally unlucky guy. His parents died when he was younger by a group who was against demons(his mother is a powerful magick demon and his father is a shapeshifter). Since there is so much magick in him, sometimes it overflows and it attachs itself to his negative emotions so he kind of goes crazy. You should be able to see more in my UNnaturals world. He's one of the first characters to show. His backstory is actually really sad despite his cheerful exterior.

@primaldesire

I love my babies too much ;-;. Thankfully, Alex now has this handsome man to help protect him when gets into his stupid shenanigans.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Yeah, I'm making a story about kids who somehow sold their souls to a Demon Lord, and when they (obviously) get screwed over they seek revenge and their souls back.
I've only actually made one character. but I plan to get it all straightened out soon!

@primaldesire

Yeah, I'm making a story about kids who somehow sold their souls to a Demon Lord, and when they (obviously) get screwed over they seek revenge and their souls back.
I've only actually made one character. but I plan to get it all straightened out soon!

oooo, intereasting. I surprisingly don't have a character who sold their soul, but I do have one of the grim reapers as a proud dad of his emo son and his wonderful vampire husband, who somehow tolerates his husband's terrible dad jokes.

@primaldesire

GAYYYYYY!
I love it!

And he has stupid demon cat who can be quite friendly but if he doesn't like you, you will know. He likes to scratch people. And maybe, possibly, bite them as well. His name is Astaroth but they sometimes call him "Ass" because, well, yeah know.

@HighPockets group

I JUST FINISHED 'LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE'!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOSH!
I'VE LITERALLY NEVER HAD SO MANY ADORKABLE MOMENTS FROM ONE BOOK IN MY LIFE!!!!!
I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

@primaldesire

I JUST FINISHED 'LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE'!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOSH!
I'VE LITERALLY NEVER HAD SO MANY ADORKABLE MOMENTS FROM ONE BOOK IN MY LIFE!!!!!
I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

sounds like a good book. On a high note, Klaus is being gay again and calling Alex adorable, knowing fully well that if Alex hears that then Klaus is going to get his ass murdered.

@primaldesire

Everything is okay now and I can go back to making my two characters be their stupid, ignorant selves again so no more angsty moments! For now, ;)))))).

@primaldesire

(Another excerpt from my story!)
"Was zur Hölle machst du!?" Klaus slammed the door open and two heads faced him. Alex let out a squeak and the man suddenly glowered at him.

"You need to mind your own damn business!" Klaus growled.

"Es wurde zu meinem Geschäft, als Sie beschlossen haben, ihn in Gefahr zu bringen." Klaus lunged at the evil man. They rolled around on the ground before Klaus managed to pin him down. The man formed a ball of electricity in his hand. He was an elemental. The elemental turned Klaus over so that he was standing above him. Klaus used one hand to push the hand where the orb was away from his face and the other to try and push the man off him. The elemental was stronger than he looked. Klaus struck an idea. He tucked his legs than pushed against the man's stomach. It knocked him right off and left him staggering for breath for a few moments. Klaus was heaving with anger. How dare this man try to hurt what's his! The thought astonished Klaus. He shook it off quickly though and decide to take care of it later. He stomped towards the man and grabbed by his shirt collar. "Don't you ever set foot near him again, do you understand?" The man nodded his head quickly. Klaus let him go and the man rushed out of the room.

Klaus looked at the mostly still form lying on the bed. Alex had passed out. Klaus sighed. He just wanted to go back to the hotel and sleep. Klaus looked at Alex. How was he supposed to carry him? I mean, surely he was light, but it was so crowded downstairs. Klaus decided to just wing it and picked Alex up bridal-style. Alex quickly shuffled himself closer to Klaus and curled into a little ball. Alex looked, dare Klaus say it, kind of adorable in a weird oh-yeah-he-could-totally-kill-me-right-now-if-he-woke-up kind of way.

@Euric_Knight

Apparently I have the flu and can't go to school for the next week. Also I can't speak out loud because it's too painful so I'm having Google translate be my voice