forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@RedTheLoveless

I have a funny feeling that today I may just fight someone or even a group of people. Specifically the ones giving our GSA club some shit. I dunno if it's gonna get physical or not, I just feel like I'm gonna fight them in one way or another. this totally wasn't spurrred on by a prophetic dream last night what are you talking about

Rin Chan

I have a funny feeling that today I may just fight someone or even a group of people. Specifically the ones giving our GSA club some shit. I dunno if it's gonna get physical or not, I just feel like I'm gonna fight them in one way or another. this totally wasn't spurrred on by a prophetic dream last night what are you talking about

What's going on???

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Just be careful.

@RedTheLoveless

What's going on???

Basically, my school finally gave us the go-ahead to start a GSA club. Problem is there are a specific subgroup of dudebros who keep giving us a hard time by either ripping down posters or crashing our meetings and I've had enough of that bullshit

Rin Chan

What's going on???

Basically, my school finally gave us the go-ahead to start a GSA club. Problem is there are a specific subgrouo of dudebros who keep giving us a hard time by either ripping down posters or crashing our meetings and I've had enough of that bullshit

oh

Deleted user

What's going on???

Basically, my school finally gave us the go-ahead to start a GSA club. Problem is there are a specific subgrouo of dudebros who keep giving us a hard time by either ripping down posters or crashing our meetings and I've had enough of that bullshit

I'm sorry that's happening to you Red. That's really not nice.

@RedTheLoveless

Just be careful.

Thanks Midnight. I'll try but no guarantees

@RedTheLoveless

What's going on???

I'm sorry that's happening to you Red. That's really not nice.

Yeah exactly. That's why I'm on my last thread

Deleted user

Red, have you tried taking the issue to teachers? I think I'd try that first, and avoid any extra trouble if possible. If you get into a fight with them, there's a possibility they'll shut down the club, or kick you out or something.