forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I have a funny feeling that today I may just fight someone or even a group of people. Specifically the ones giving our GSA club some shit. I dunno if it's gonna get physical or not, I just feel like I'm gonna fight them in one way or another. this totally wasn't spurrred on by a prophetic dream last night what are you talking about

Just be careful.

Thanks Midnight. I'll try but no guarantees

Just know what you're getting into.

@RedTheLoveless

That makes sense. They have no right to do that!

Hell yeah they don't! At this point I don't care if I get in a fist fight. I'll legit cheer if I'm suspended.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Hell yeah they don't! At this point I don't care if I get in a fist fight. I'll legit cheer if I'm suspended.

I don't want you to get in trouble.

@RedTheLoveless

I don't want you to get in trouble.

It's okay Midnight. I'll be fine. I promise.

@SaltyLasagna

I actually wouldn't suggest getting into a fight with them. Especially if you lose (no offense but there's a good chance they'll beat the shit out of you, just because you're small). If you get kicked out and suspended, we'll lose one member, and it might scare others off, so it have the opposite effect of what you're going for.
If they say anything about it in front of me, all I'm going to say is "nobody gives a fuck, stop talking already"

@RedTheLoveless

I actually wouldn't suggest getting into a fight with them. Especially if you lose (no offense but there's a good chance they'll beat the shit out of you, just because you're small). If you get kicked out and suspended, we'll lose one member, and it might scare others off, so it have the opposite effect of what you're going for.
If they say anything about it in front of me, all I'm going to say is "nobody gives a fuck, stop talking already"

Oh I know. I'm betting on them beating the shit out of me, actually. The only way I'd get suspended is if I fight back. So, in theory, if I pull a Gandhi on them then I should technically walk away unpunished with just a few scrapes and bruises.

@SaltyLasagna

Oh I know. I'm betting on them beating the shit out of me, actually. The only way I'd get suspended is if I fight back. So, in theory, if I pull a Gandhi on them then I should technically walk away unpunished with just a few scrapes and bruises.

Okay if they hit you first, it's war

@HighPockets group

Okay if they hit you first, it's war

Also if they hit you for being part of the GSA, that'll probably get them suspended

@thehobbit

I sense a self-fulfilling prophecy

i'm not a fan of fighting, but I do believe that there is a point where a line is crossed and something has to be done. I understand the need to explode at someone, if someone hurts my friends, all hell breaks loose. I just encourage you to be smart about what you do.

@HighPockets group

In unrelated news, I have a new fictional crush.
Kinda.
I admire her, but idk if I want to be her or be with her.
It may or may not be Lady Macbeth

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I sense a self-fulfilling prophecy

i'm not a fan of fighting, but I do believe that there is a point where a line is crossed and something has to be done. I understand the need to explode at someone, if someone hurts my friends, all hell breaks loose. I just encourage you to be smart about what you do.

Well said, very well said Hobbit.

@SaltyLasagna

Kinda.

Who's that?

@HighPockets group

Kinda.

Who's that?

The most Slytheriny Slytherin to ever Slytherin.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Kinda.

Who's that?

I'm amazed at how startlingly accurate that is.

@HighPockets group

Kinda.

Who's that?

I'm amazed at how startlingly accurate that is.

IT'S TRUE THOUGH!