forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@actual-fandom-trash

Well the first time I really talked to her outside of school was when she was at the beach and I was on my roof looking at the stars and talking to her on the phone. She was talking to crabs, and like rambling in the cutest was possible and I just like fell for her more that night. We talked for an hour almost and she's like the only person I have ever really spent more than an hour talking to on the phone (phone calls give me anxiety) and the beach reminds me of her in general because of that one night where I got to talk to her

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Well the first time I really talked to her outside of school was when she was at the beach and I was on my roof looking at the stars and talking to her on the phone. She was talking to crabs, and like rambling in the cutest was possible and I just like fell for her more that night. We talked for an hour almost and she's like the only person I have ever really spent more than an hour talking to on the phone (phone calls give me anxiety) and the beach reminds me of her in general because of that one night where I got to talk to her

That sounds wonderful.

Deleted user

I went to the beach yesterday and like the beach reminds me of my crush which is great. She's great.

Sorry for butting in, but I actually said almost the same thing about my gf

Deleted user

She's trying not to scream at her brothers. Other than that, she's not doing to well lately.

Deleted user

We know. And I thank you greatly. But, there's hardly anything I can do, and I mean this as nicely as possible, let alone someone I met online and have almost no contact with can help her.
We're working on getting better, she's working on it, my other friends are working too. We need support from each other, and contact. You've helped me, but I don't know if you could help them.

Deleted user

Is feeling the gayness comeback slowly. But trying not to let it explode out. Voices saying not to let it show

Deleted user

Is feeling the gayness comeback slowly. But trying not to let it explode out. Voices saying not to let it show

Let it out if you need, okay?

Deleted user

ok. But I did hug my girlfriend Still can't breath from the suffication

Deleted user

Why are you suffocating???

Deleted user

All I can say is boobs

Deleted user

All I can say is boobs

oh, I'm sorry