forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

That's good!!
I'm sorry to leave so soon, but my brother is being a pest and Seb and I have to go keep him quiet…Maybe I'll duct tape him to the ceiling and then get the rocks… smirks
I'll be back

Deleted user

Mum put a stop to it before we even got the tape. Then she yelled at me for trying to tripwire the stairs.

@HighPockets group

Good!
Me and two other girls were discussing this dumb joke one of the guys made about him being too straight to I believe it was borrow someone's vape pen because 'their saliva was on it!' and I just said 'I'm ace, and if someone offered me food that they had already taken a bite of, I'd eat it!'
Yes I know vape pens aren't food, we had to change the context so we didn't get in trouble

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

The day long struggle of trying to figure out your gender for the moment, being super confused all day until finally realizing “oh I’m B O T H right now…” and then being even more confused than before
Hi welcome to genderfluidity lol

@RedTheLoveless

The day long struggle of trying to figure out your gender for the moment, being super confused all day until finally realizing “oh I’m B O T H right now…” and then being even more confused than before
Hi welcome to genderfluidity lol

This is too accurate it hurts oml

@Moxie group

there are two people in my musical and one is a girl and the other is a boy and they're both so ashfagfhakgfkdagfkgdsh. And also the girl is bi soooooooooo

@SaltyLasagna

going to sleep in like 3 seconds but I just want to say I'm like, mega gay for a few cool people right now, it's the best and the worst at the same time

@CharBar

Overall? Good. Very Good. Specifically, I've recently gotten into a few arguments with my parents over stupid stuff. You?