forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@HighPockets group

Helooo! I'm Ella/NutElla and I'm not actually part of the LGBT community, I just like to stalk chats I don't belong in and then give people warm welcomes. :3

Whenever you type 'helooo' I read it like in that one Seinfeld episode and I crack up.

I don't know what you're talking about but it sounds great

"HelllloooooooooOOOOoooooo"

@SmolDerpBean

Helooo! I'm Ella/NutElla and I'm not actually part of the LGBT community, I just like to stalk chats I don't belong in and then give people warm welcomes. :3

Whenever you type 'helooo' I read it like in that one Seinfeld episode and I crack up.

hellllllllllllllooOOoooOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@HighPockets group

LMAO!!!

@SmolDerpBean

LMAO!!!

lol

@HighPockets group

Does anyone else hope that someday LGBTQA+ rep is so common that we start to get knockoffs of popular series, but instead of the usually poorly written m/f romances we get like…..vampire stories with m/m romance? Or a dystopian novel with a f/f romance? Or a high fantasy with a nonbinary lead?

@RedTheLoveless

Oh hey another new person.
Hello. Welcome to our friendly chaos.
I'm Ace, and I'm genderfluid and bi/pan. They/them pronouns are usually a safe bet for me. I am the local self-proclaimed anti-villain of the site.
Nice to meet ya

@PuffPoff

Oh shoot there's a new person.
Hi! I'm Puffy, also known as PuffPoff. I'm barely in this chat; I just pop in occasionally when I see something that I can add on to.
I'm panromantic and questioning my sexuality. I usually use she/her pronouns, but I'm cool with anything tbh.

@HighPockets group

I was at the library the other day and there was a YA book with a ton of tiny ace flags on it??? I legit teared up when I saw it!!!
And then I didn't get the book because it wasn't super interesting to me.

@SmolDerpBean

lol, one time I was at Cold Stone getting ice cream and there was a gay couple there. every time I see a gay couple in public it's just so wholesome

@HighPockets group

Or when someone is just like 'Oh yeah, his husband/her wife' or a lady says 'my wife/girlfriend' or a guy says 'my husband/boyfriend'!!!!!!!!
My heart starts doing cartwheels!!

@SmolDerpBean

Or when someone is just like 'Oh yeah, his husband/her wife' or a lady says 'my wife/girlfriend' or a guy says 'my husband/boyfriend'!!!!!!!!
My heart starts doing cartwheels!!

same!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

lol, one time I was at Cold Stone getting ice cream and there was a gay couple there. every time I see a gay couple in public it's just so wholesome

YESSSSSSSSS!