forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@belle-elaine

Not really…Maybe tomorrow.

I don't really know you but I know your situation and I want you to know that you can PM if you need to I'm really sorry and I truly hope she comes around.

Deleted user

I don't really know you but I know your situation and I want you to know that you can PM if you need to I'm really sorry and I truly hope she comes around.

thanks

@belle-elaine

thanks

Np and I'm serious about the Pm thing

Deleted user

SiPpiN oN sTrAiGhT cHlOriNe

LET THE VIBES SLIDE OVER ME

@thehobbit

so I made myself an aroace bracelet and im really proud of it but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to get a picture to show up in chat so…. yeah. I just wanted to share

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

so I made myself an aroace bracelet and im really proud of it but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to get a picture to show up in chat so…. yeah. I just wanted to share

Turn on link-sharing in your drive, and then link it here.

@SmolDerpBean

@Shuri-is-a-Birb-in-a-Cage! thanks! I'm still trying to find out my sexual orientation, but I'm agender although I still go by she/her pronouns

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

@Shuri-is-a-Birb-in-a-Cage! thanks! I'm still trying to find out my sexual orientation, but I'm agender although I still go by she/her pronouns

Cool! Very nice to have a mew member!

@SmolDerpBean

yup, its nice to be somewhere I can be myself

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Well here we encourage you to do so! You can talk about anything you like! We try to keep it LGBTQA+ but the subject of conversation tends to wander a bit!

@SmolDerpBean

Well here we encourage you to do so! You can talk about anything you like! We try to keep it LGBTQA+ but the subject of conversation tends to wander a bit!

ahh, well I don't really have anything specific to talk about right at the moment (lol)

@SmolDerpBean

the overall description i can attempt to give is along the lines of this: A team of demon hunters do exactly as their job title ensues, but encounters an unbeatable obstacle

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Cool! I'm writing a story about a bunch of kids who sell their souls to a demon lord, and when they (obviously) get screwed over, they use their powers for revenge.

@SmolDerpBean

i mean, if you do want to help, my friend and i normally talk on discord, but we found this awesome website so we could get stuff down