forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Euric_Knight

Hey guys I'm in my computer aided design class and I hate it so much I don't even care if I fail I'm just so done with it. And my school is weird and each period is almost two hours long so I have to suffer forever

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Hey guys I'm in my computer aided design class and I hate it so much I don't even care if I fail I'm just so done with it. And my school is weird and each period is almost two hours long so I have to suffer forever

Oh wow. I'm sorry.

@SaltyLasagna

Also I'm looking for a few people to collab on an LGBT+ romance with, so if anybody's interested, hmu. I also posted a thread about it so I can link it if you guys want

Deleted user

GUESS WHO FINALLY GOT 'GIRLS OF PAPER AND FIRE' AND ALSO 'LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE'???????

I'm going to hazard a guess and say you did? XD I've heard of Let's Talk About Love but never Girls of Paper and Fire. What's it about?

@HighPockets group

I've never heard of either of those, rip
What are they about?

Let's Talk About Love is about a bi-ace girl and it's really fluffy and cute!
Girls of Paper and Fire has a lesbian (?? I think??) protagonist and it's a fantasy, if I remember correctly!

@HighPockets group

I just got them from my local library, but I did get some good books at Barnes and Noble!
I'm not out, so I have to be careful with what books I buy/put in my room so I don't out myself.