forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@actual-fandom-trash

I just got them from my local library, but I did get some good books at Barnes and Noble!
I'm not out, so I have to be careful with what books I buy/put in my room so I don't out myself.

Yeah I bought a couple of books online and I didn't tell my mother what it was about just that I had gotten them. And that is how I now possess the books Autoboyography and Of Fire and Stars

@HighPockets group

Sometimes I almost cry because I remember that Julie Beauford-Stuart, one of my (if not my number one) favorite characters of all time, is canonically bisexual AND is just so amazing and I'm so happy that more rep is starting to happen.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

That moment when you want to wear dangling earrings but you can't because you're supposed to only post earrings for a certain amount of time

Post earrings? What does that mean?

Basically just the ones that don't hang down at all(like a stud).

Ooh. I'm sure you'll get you wear dangly earrings soon!

Two weeks from the upcoming Sunday, actually. Not super long but not soon enough lol

@Moxie group

Also I'm looking for a few people to collab on an LGBT+ romance with, so if anybody's interested, hmu. I also posted a thread about it so I can link it if you guys want

Like a story? Not a rp?

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

That moment when you want to wear dangling earrings but you can't because you're supposed to only post earrings for a certain amount of time

Post earrings? What does that mean?

Basically just the ones that don't hang down at all(like a stud).

Ooh. I'm sure you'll get you wear dangly earrings soon!

Two weeks from the upcoming Sunday, actually. Not super long but not soon enough lol

I feel you.

@SaltyLasagna

Also I'm looking for a few people to collab on an LGBT+ romance with, so if anybody's interested, hmu. I also posted a thread about it so I can link it if you guys want

Like a story? Not a rp?

yeah

@TeamMezzo group

Like a story? Not a rp?

yeah

i really wanna help!

Deleted user

Like a story? Not a rp?

yeah

i really wanna help!

Can you send a link?

@primaldesire

Lol, ya'll are so funny on how you just slide into conversations.

@SaltyLasagna

I just start random conversations because if I stop talking, I might actually die
I literally can't shut the hell up. Like ever. And I've got a lot of useless stuff in my brain that I need to get out lol

@primaldesire

I just start random conversations because if I stop talking, I might actually die
I literally can't shut the hell up. Like ever. And I've got a lot of useless stuff in my brain that I need to get out lol

actual mood to be honest. Especially with my characters. I could talk for hours about my characters.

@SaltyLasagna

Same lmao
I can talk for hours about anything, but I get annoying really quickly so I always try to shut myself up

me t o o

you can talk to me for as long as you want, just so you know, I love talking to people a lot

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Same lmao
I can talk for hours about anything, but I get annoying really quickly so I always try to shut myself up

me t o o

you can talk to me for as long as you want, just so you know, I love talking to people a lot

(You all sound like me)