forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@SmolDerpBean

Cool! I'm writing a story about a bunch of kids who sell their souls to a demon lord, and when they (obviously) get screwed over, they use their powers for revenge.

oh that actually sounds really interesting!

@Euric_Knight

hi, im new here

Yo, great to meet you. I'm Euric, a pan person who is currently questioning gender, so you can use whatever pronouns you want for me. I'm usually in this chat activally, and I'm in a bunch of role plays so you'll probably see me around. If you ever want to ask about anything or talk or something, my PMs are open to anyone and everyone.

@SmolDerpBean

hi, im new here

Yo, great to meet you. I'm Euric, a pan person who is currently questioning gender, so you can use whatever pronouns you want for me. I'm usually in this chat activally, and I'm in a bunch of role plays so you'll probably see me around. If you ever want to ask about anything or talk or something, my PMs are open to anyone and everyone.

thanks! everyone's so nice on this website

@Euric_Knight

hi, im new here

*actively, dang it

@Euric_Knight

hi, im new here

thanks! everyone's so nice on this website

Yep, we all try to support each other here in this chat.

Deleted user

hi, im new here

Hi! I'm Alice, she/her (cis female), demisexual panromantic. Nice to meet you!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Helooo! I'm Ella/NutElla and I'm not actually part of the LGBT community, I just like to stalk chats I don't belong in and then give people warm welcomes. :3

@HighPockets group

Helooo! I'm Ella/NutElla and I'm not actually part of the LGBT community, I just like to stalk chats I don't belong in and then give people warm welcomes. :3

Whenever you type 'helooo' I read it like in that one Seinfeld episode and I crack up.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Whenever you type 'helooo' I read it like in that one Seinfeld episode and I crack up.

I don't know what you're talking about but it sounds great