forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Hey guys, I've decided that I don't want to have a sexuality. I just don't want to go by anything. I'll still be here because technically I'm still LGBT+, but I just won't be put under anything. I like the idea of not having a label.

Deleted user

Hey y’all I’m at home being confused. I’m in a situation but don’t know what it is, my mom says it’s my depression

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Hey y’all I’m at home being confused. I’m in a situation but don’t know what it is, my mom says it’s my depression

Oh. I'm sorry. I know what that's like.

Deleted user

Guys we just had a motivational speaker at our school who made almost the entire school cry and it was beautiful

Wow, that's impressive

@actual-fandom-trash

Guys we just had a motivational speaker at our school who made almost the entire school cry and it was beautiful

Wow, that's impressive

It really is impressive. My school is literally a misfit group of depressed kiddos so I think we need someone like that

Deleted user

Motivational speakers really know how to get into the heart of everyone. They save lives with real advice and real words of encouragement and help others see that there are good things within them.

Deleted user

Absolutely! They're very much a gift to this world!

I have a feeling you're being falsely positive.