forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

omg…. a platonic kissy face of friendship. think of it as eris patting you on the head. XD

@RedTheLoveless

i still don't know how to react to that and the visual of that isn't making it any better

but um thanks…?
Thank you.

Is that the correct reaction?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Hello, awkward entry here… I'm technically not LGBT but I'm ignorant and want to learn more about this stuff, and what better place is there to learn from than actual LGBT people? So yeah. I'm going to float around this chat, although I doubt I'll actually talk much…

Basically, Ella NutElla hath entered for stalking purposes. Hello there.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Warning, I might come off as accidentally offensive at least once due to how little I know about this, and if that happens I sincerely apologize. (You can see why I'm so desperate to learn…)

@blue_topaz

hi
Well, I can't speak for the whole chat, only for myself
And it's great that you want to learn
Which is really nice to hear from someone
But, uh, I personally would appreciate it if you didn't bring any Good Christian Server stuff into this
Any specific questions?

Deleted user

Hey Ella. If you want, if you have any super specific questions(or might not want to ask a crowd), PM me, okay?

Deleted user

First question… What does the "I" stand for in LGBTQIA

intersex

Deleted user

Someone who can identify as male, female, etc. Or it can mean you have both reproductive parts/hormones/chromosomes I think(sorry if I got it wrong)

@RedTheLoveless

Someone who can identify as male, female, etc.

That's genderfluid, from what I recall. Then there are also Demiboys and Demigirls.
Pretty sure that intersex is referencing which reproductive organs a person is born with.

Deleted user

That's genderfluid, from what I recall. Then there are also Demiboys and Demigirls.
Pretty sure that intersex is referencing which reproductive organs a person is born with.

damn. Okay. Thanks

@RedTheLoveless

damn. Okay. Thanks

it's alright my dude. It's a hard thing to remember everything about this community

Deleted user

damn. Okay. Thanks

it's alright my dude. It's a hard thing to remember everything about this community

It is. Thank you