forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Euric_Knight

I'm doing good, how are you?

I'm eating peanut butter from the jar with a spoon while any spirits or whatever if they actually exist watch me in disappointment

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I'm eating peanut butter from the jar with a spoon while any spirits or whatever if they actually exist watch me in disappointment

That's What I Call every night.

Deleted user

Spirits exist. C'mon Euric.

Deleted user

I thought you put Sprite for a second there…

Deleted user

I'm surprised I didn't….

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I'm surprised I didn't….

WaNt A sPrItE cRaNbErRy?

Deleted user

I'm surprised I didn't….

WaNt A sPrItE cRaNbErRy?

SHURI NO.

Deleted user

I'm surprised I didn't….

WaNt A sPrItE cRaNbErRy?

No. Shuri. This hurts more than you know

Deleted user

It's fine, I'm just overly sensitive. He re-opened the wound, soooo

Deleted user

It's fine, I'm just overly sensitive. He re-opened the wound, soooo

Sorry…

It's fine. Shutting up now

@Euric_Knight

Shane Madej and I eye you warily

Deleted user

They do!

@Euric_Knight

They do!

If that's what you believe, that's okay. As long as you don't try to force me to believe in them without true facts like 1) bob ross could ever really be gone or 2) your dead goldfish would never really leave you behind

Deleted user

They do!

If that's what you believe, that's okay. As long as you don't try to force me to believe in them without true facts like 1) bob ross could ever really be gone or 2) your dead goldfish would never really leave you behind

I'm not going to force anything.

@PuffPoff

Hey Alyssa! I'm Puffy, a panromantic greysexual(??) female who is barely on this chat but appears randomly sometimes.