forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@PuffPoff

I'm writing two books with lgbtqa+ characters but I'm severely procrastinating

@RedTheLoveless

All of them will have representation.
Sometimes it may not be stated directly cuz it's not the main point or I want it to be there for the readers to fill in the blanks on their own. But it will exist. Everywhere.

@RedTheLoveless

Have any of you ever wondered what to do when people are singing happy birthday to you?

I've just stuck with making weird faces at them to get them to laugh and stop singing for a sec

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

All of them will have representation.
Sometimes it may not be stated directly cuz it's not the main point or I want it to be there for the readers to fill in the blanks on their own. But it will exist. Everywhere.

I'm glad!

@Kanaroli group

Have any of you ever wondered what to do when people are singing happy birthday to you?

I've just stuck with making weird faces at them to get them to laugh and stop singing for a sec

Just watch this and it'll help https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=qxl2XNm1GujO5gKNpLeYAw&q=what+to+do+when+people+sing+happy+birthday+to+you&btnK=Google+Search&oq=what+to+do+when+people+sing+happy+birthday+to+you&gs_l=psy-ab.3…1356.13608..14041…0.0..0.1138.7550.36j0j1j5-1j4j1……0….1..gws-wiz…..0..0j0i131.s-lxmUlyTn4&safe=active&ssui=on&scrlybrkr=f0e7b103#btnK=Google%20Search&kpvalbx=1

@belle-elaine

Welcome everyone! I'm so glad you joined! I'm Midnight and I'm a bisexual female! If you ever need a friend I'll be here!

you're bi??

Yes.

I didn't know that lmao

becomes shy

DONT BE SHY LOVELY IM BI TOO WE CAN BE BI TOGETHER

Thank you! I've never been supported about this, so naturally I'm shy about it.

This is awesome I am also a bi female <3

Deleted user

Hohow many of you are writing a book with an LGBTQ+ main character(s)?

In my story, it has an underlying plot where being part of the community is actually the norm, straight people don't experience discrimination, but they are quite rare as they are not needed to produce children.

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

My school went on lockdown becuase gunshots were heard outside nearby, and they called lockdown and we didn’t know if it was a drill or not at first but then we realized it was after school and we ran to the dressing rooms in the back of the theater. Then I had a panic attack. I called my dad, left a voicemail. After a while they told us to turn our phones off. Mine was in the library. When all the phone lights went off, it was completely dark. I’m afraid of the dark, so I cried again. I got someone to rub my head because my body was still sending out adrenaline and I knew that would make me feel better. They called three announcements over the intercom, the last one being an all clear. The buses left early, but it’s tech week so I still have to be at school until 8, maybe a little later.

@RedTheLoveless

quick question

what is :* that face supposed to be cuz apparently I can't figure it out on my own but my assumption is a kissy face but I could be wrong so like
what is it