forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Like just look at fucking Fairy Tails intros. All of them are great and are catchy as hell, so is the background music.

Deleted user

Death Parades intro is just perfection along with all the Blue Exorcist openings and closings.

@SaltyLasagna

I think I had sleep paralysis last night… that or it was a really fucked up dream. I was in bed and couldn't move or anything but this demon looking thing crawled through my window and then ripped each of my ribs out one by one and I could feel it and it was terrifying

Deleted user

softly

that is sleep paralysis. Maybe you should tell someone. Get some help from a doctor.

Deleted user

Holy shit that’s dark. I had a shipping dream again. My fiction OTP is so cute and I love how it’s now canon.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I think I had sleep paralysis last night… that or it was a really fucked up dream. I was in bed and couldn't move or anything but this demon looking thing crawled through my window and then ripped each of my ribs out one by one and I could feel it and it was terrifying

That's probably a dream… Sometimes people confuse lucid dreams where they're paralyzed for sleep paralysis… I've had those too… But see someone anyway…

@SaltyLasagna

it's happened more than once but I don't think it's bad enough to see a doctor about it… it was just really freaky and I couldn't get back to sleep after I woke up

@SaltyLasagna

I really don't think it's that bad though? Like it doesn't happen every night, last time it happened was almost a year ago, and it usually happens when I'm sick for some reason. Last time wasn't as bad though.