forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Well it’s not anything serious, but don’t worry I shared it with Shuri. Sorry to worry everyone.

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

Don’t you hate it when you’re on Spotify and an ad plays and the song in the ad is actually dope, but you can’t figure out what it is so it doesn’t even matter and you just have to hope that it actually comes back on again so you can pause it in time to turn on auto Shazam so that Shazam can have enough time to pick up the song and tell you what it is, but at the same time you don’t want any ads because you really just want to listen to your own hand-picked music. But then you also would like to listen to the song in the ad, so you are stuck in this feeling of wanting one specific ad knowing that you’ll have to probably hear at least five other ads before that one even plays again, so all those ads are just annoying and useless to you, plus the fact that either way, the ad will keep you from the music that you want to here?

Deleted user

Don’t you hate it when you’re on Spotify and an ad plays and the song in the ad is actually dope, but you can’t figure out what it is so it doesn’t even matter and you just have to hope that it actually comes back on again so you can pause it in time to turn on auto Shazam so that Shazam can have enough time to pick up the song and tell you what it is, but at the same time you don’t want any ads because you really just want to listen to your own hand-picked music. But then you also would like to listen to the song in the ad, so you are stuck in this feeling of wanting one specific ad knowing that you’ll have to probably hear at least five other ads before that one even plays again, so all those ads are just annoying and useless to you, plus the fact that either way, the ad will keep you from the music that you want to here?

I don’t use either of those oof.

Deleted user

Yeah I use YouTube. But I don’t really listen to music unless it’s Japanese pop or Japanese rock.

Deleted user

Yep. J-pop and J-rock are usually used in anime intros. That’s why the music is so great.