forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@larcenistarsonist group

• "In the end, blood is always on somebody's knife."
  • "I spent all my life running from monsters… but I never stopped to look them in the face. Wish I woulda done that earlier."
  • "Rules are for the weak."
  • "They say legends never die… they're right. They suffer."
  • "It's funny how you can see the past so clearly when you know that there's no future to look forward to."
  • "Loved. That word is the loneliest one that could leave someone's lips."
  • "I remember who you used to be… It's a shame you changed."
  • "I might have hit rock bottom and you're probably going to say that there's nowhere to go but up… But what do you do when you've fallen so far and so hard, that you can't figure which way is out?"
  • "Nobody's ready to die… Some just fear it less than others."
  • "I want to promise you… I want to tell you that I'll protect you no matter what- But we would both know that's a lie."

I mean that's just some of em but my mind goes to whack places at 3AM and I finally decided to jot some of my thoughts all down in a notebook.

Deleted user

Looks to Ash
We could make some dream smp angst from these

@larcenistarsonist group

The first one's my favorite and I did a 3AM depresso espresso sketcho with the phrase on it. I can show you guys the sketch when I get home in a few hours if you want

@larcenistarsonist group

my sister'll try to kill you if you write angst about the dream smp guys. She told me after reading your headcanons - and I quote - "MJ WHATEVER YOU DO MAKE SURE THAT THOSE PEOPLE DONT HURT MY CHILDREN AGAIN-" "What children?" "MY MINECRAFT CHILDREN."

@spacebluelily language

• "I spent all my life running from monsters… but I never stopped to look them in the face. Wish I woulda done that earlier."
  • "It's funny how you can see the past so clearly when you know that there's no future to look forward to."
  • "I might have hit rock bottom and you're probably going to say that there's nowhere to go but up… But what do you do when you've fallen so far and so hard, that you can't figure which way is out?"
  • "I want to promise you… I want to tell you that I'll protect you no matter what- But we would both know that's a lie."

The fact that I could use all of these to create fanfictions for the same fandom is mind boggling

@larcenistarsonist group

Also, this one:

Is based off of one of my characters who became a legend after he challenged God and God said "lol nope" and smacked him down to earth. People thought that he died, but he's still very much alive and living in a tree, but he's suffering with injuries and depression for 20 years before somebody drags him out of his tree and back into the world.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm getting Tommy in exile vibes from this one, ngl

@larcenistarsonist group

I mean that's just some of em but my mind goes to whack places at 3AM and I finally decided to jot some of my thoughts all down in a notebook.

My friend that's in a band with me said that he wants to make an album with all of these as lines in the songs. He wants to call the album ANGSTFEST. I don't think I'm gonna stop him.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

a;kldfja; I love Queer Eye. Antoni is underrated and my favorite. My sister's fav is Tan, but we both love 'em all

yes yes yes i love them all but antoni is so iconic i can't even. tan is great too, i love his accent kjfdnvjdbfujvfhniu

@actual-fandom-trash

i have some major religious trauma from being in this specific sect of islam
and it's weird because there is so much good and part of me does love that and the people but knowing some of the things I know now too
it just,
it spoils the whole thing for me and that's mostly a me thing i guess
also religious trauma is Always focused on Christian religious trauma and i know it's cuz of how westernized everything is and stuff but sometimes i get kinda :// about taht lol
yes i know i'm late to the religious trauma talk

@tungsten fastfood

Sorry to divert but I wanted to share that I got a recorder and two pride flags so if that isn't a testament to how gay I am idk what does thank you for your time

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

and it's weird because there is so much good and part of me does love that and the people but knowing some of the things I know now too
it just,
also religious trauma is Always focused on Christian religious trauma and i know it's cuz of how westernized everything is and stuff but sometimes i get kinda :// about taht lol

yeah that must be frustrating, knowing that not as many people can relate to your struggles :/ or even if there are just as many people, their voices aren't listened to as much

@berlioz

it just,

If you need to talk anything out, you can PM me. I'm not online very often anymore but I'd like to think I'm familiar with Islam and I know what it's like to be in a pretty intense religion. I can't do much to help you from here on the internet, but I'd be glad to listen when I can.
A lot of people here have religious trauma. Or some minor form, like a religious aversion. We have an ex-Christian PM, but maybe we need another one for all religions and more focused on dealing with harmful doctrines.
Would that be something that interests people? Just a place to vent more privately. (again, I'm not online much, but if that's something a lot of people want go ahead and make it and add me)