forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I am once again losing my ever-loving MIND over the absolute MASTERPIECE that is Pacific Rim.
I just love it so very much. Also I love Mako and Raleigh, I cannot with how cute they are.

I am screeching internally

Deleted user

im supprised i can still function
life is not kind to a teenage writer

Deleted user

I have a friend who I think likes me and I feel is dropping obvious hints that he wants to ask me out but I'm brushing it off in fear that he's gonna be ruined for me like everyone else I've ever liked has.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I have a friend who I think likes me and I feel is dropping obvious hints that he wants to ask me out but I'm brushing it off in fear that he's gonna be ruined for me like everyone else I've ever liked has.

Homie take the risk. I did, and I've never been more surprised or happier. Sometimes it's worth it.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I am struggling as a shy introvert in a school with a high population of extroverts

Bro I am the biggest extrovert. I would have adopted ya by now if we had gone to the same school. Nobody left behind. Except I'm a water dog. and you're a fish I thought was drowning. So I just come in blazing all arms trying to save you and you're probably screaming internally. Or externally if that's something you do in stressful situations. 😂

Deleted user

Got my toenail removed today because I had a bruise underneath, have been reminded just how much I hate needles.

F in chat for the lost toenail

f

F

Deleted user

Got my toenail removed today because I had a bruise underneath, have been reminded just how much I hate needles.

F in chat for the lost toenail

f

f