forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

I don't know why, but of all the times my brain decided it wanted to remind me about my mother, that now was the time. Just, why, brain? Was that really needed?

huh?

What are you asking huh about?

Deleted user

I don't know why, but of all the times my brain decided it wanted to remind me about my mother, that now was the time. Just, why, brain? Was that really needed?

huh?

What are you asking huh about?

I'm too dumb to understand your statement
What about your mother? Are they okay?

@Anemone eco

That's the thing. I don't know. I haven't talked to them in forever and for some reason, I'm thinking of them now.

Deleted user

That's the thing. I don't know. I haven't talked to them in forever and for some reason, I'm thinking of them now.

Ah. Not in contact, huh?

Deleted user

I'm gonna go write. Holden is calling my name.
Wish me luck, friends.

@Kie group

I constantly feel like taking over and commanding a whole ship

for some reason I feel like that's a One Piece reference

@HighPockets group

Don't know for sure. Maybe marines.
I'd like to do air force, but at the same time I have some personal reasons not to.
It's just, I already have depression, anxiety, panic disorder, and PTSD.
I feel like that's not a good mix.
But I'm at least doing basic training/boot camp. I've promised myself that.

Oh, cool. I actually have a lot of family who are/were in the military. So that was why I was curious. I have an uncle who was in the marines, but he was honorably discharged.

My dad was in the military. Bosnia. Fucked him up quite a bit.
But I want to do it. When I'm a senior there will be army people who come to our school at lunch and answer questions. I'll have a lot to ask lmao.
But my PTSD treatment should be done by then. If I up my meds before I go, I feel like everything else will be okay too.

They wait until you're a senior? We have people from different army branches in our lunchroom weekly.

Same

Mir are your lunches split up by grade?

Yessir.

Mine's not, it's set up by early, split (the worst, I hate it), and late. Split sucks because they take you out of your class to have lunch and then send you back.

Deleted user

:D

Thank my orange calcite and tiger's eye.