forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

but then I started laughing because my immediate response was to run to my altar, grab my cleansing spray and spray it tf down, then sprinkle some salt around it while whispering "whoever's chilling here, please don't"

@RedTheLoveless

but then I started laughing because my immediate response was to run to my altar, grab my cleansing spray and spray it tf down, then sprinkle some salt around it while whispering "whoever's chilling here, please don't"

big mood

Deleted user

big mood

jUsT WiTcH tHiNgZ

@Kie group

Thank you for that, might consider investing in it. Seems as though it would be very useful for when/if anybody goes back to school. It would definitely be useful for me.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I mean… that's a good reaction

@Pickles group

I'm excited to see the octopodes
Idk how mines gonna be like 4 different colors but I'm excited

The yarn is a bunch of colors. You'll see what I mean when I get a picture at the end

@Fraust

I'm excited to see the octopodes
Idk how mines gonna be like 4 different colors but I'm excited

The yarn is a bunch of colors. You'll see what I mean when I get a picture at the end

:000

@Fraust

My older brother is really good at knitting and crocheting actually
He made a little BB8 I think? (I don't know anything about star wars) and a Mario shell and stuff
And like a ten foot long scarf
And a few beanies