forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I was reading a comment and the author was just like "don't look up geese with teeth, it's terrifying" so I looked it up and now I'm oddly intruiged

Deleted user

My mom: You alright?
Me, kneeling over in pain: Y e p
Me internally: are my organs about to explode, was it something I ate? It's not time for my period… Was I poisoned? What son of a bitch poisoned me?

@RedTheLoveless

Along with that picture of the goose, I found one of a leatherback turtle which was equally interesting.

Interesting, or nightmare-inducing?

Deleted user

Oh shit Reed. Have you recently had tea with an older woman?

Nah, why?

@Anemone eco

Along with that picture of the goose, I found one of a leatherback turtle which was equally interesting.

Interesting, or nightmare-inducing?

I mean, I thought it was pretty cool. But I guess it could be "nightmare-inducing".

Deleted user

I'd just like to mention that I am terrified of ducks and geese

@RedTheLoveless

Nah, why?

Just wondering. I know some older women are old-fashioned so instead of poison, they'd chop up tiger whiskers and put them in your tea. It causes great pain and indigestion, but won't necessarily kill.

Deleted user

Nah, why?

Just wondering. I know some older women are old-fashioned so instead of poison, they'd chop up tiger whiskers and put them in your tea. It causes great pain and indigestion, but won't necessarily kill.

Ah, I'm not a huge fan of tea honestly, so I'd probably decline.
Only I'm allowed to poison me

@RedTheLoveless

Nah, why?

I stg that sounds like something a character from Shakespeare would say cough Romeo cough Juliet cough Hamlet cough

@HighPockets group

Nah, why?

I stg that sounds like something a character from Shakespeare would say cough Romeo cough Juliet cough Hamlet cough

Definitely Hamlet.

Deleted user

Oof, yeah no, my prefered death is me being dramatically poisoned and turning into a murder mystery/buzzfeed unsolved