forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Hell yeah!
That or being stabbed by my closest friends!

@Anemone eco

I almost forgot how the quiz said I'd die. Then I remembered that I was going to get torn apart by an angry mob because my poetry is shit. I think it said I was first mistaken as someone else though, but they proceeded because they didn't like my poetry.

@RedTheLoveless

I almost forgot how the quiz said I'd die. Then I remembered that I was going to get torn apart by an angry mob because my poetry is shit. I think it said I was first mistaken as someone else though, but they proceeded because they didn't like my poetry.

What a way to go out. I haven't taken that particular quiz, but I have had an inkling for a while now that I'd be taken down via assassination.

@HighPockets group

What a way to go out. I haven't taken that particular quiz, but I have had an inkling for a while now that I'd be taken down via assassination.

It said I'd get stabbed through a curtain.

@Pickles group

Yes it did

@Pickles group

It said I'd get stabbed through a curtain.

Me too

@Anemone eco

Well: "You would be smothered to death with a pillow."
Great, the lamest way to go out.

I mean, at least you were the intended target.

@RedTheLoveless

Yeah, but also I was innocent! If I were guilty, that'd be a different story.

"If you were a character in a Shakespeare play, you’d be smothered to death with a pillow in your very own bed—a victim of yet another jealous Shakespearean husband whose readiness to commit murder is matched only by his readiness to believe his wife’s “infidelity” without any hard proof or follow-up questions. Eventually, you’d be proven innocent, so I guess that’s something."

Dammit Othello

Deleted user

If Reed gets stabbed, I'm the one takin' them out.

Deleted user

As for how I would die… This is gonna be so dark lmao but honestly, I think I'll die of suicide.

Deleted user

we have a plan

@Anemone eco

"If you were a character in a Shakespeare play, you’d be smothered to death with a pillow in your very own bed—a victim of yet another jealous Shakespearean husband whose readiness to commit murder is matched only by his readiness to believe his wife’s “infidelity” without any hard proof or follow-up questions. Eventually, you’d be proven innocent, so I guess that’s something."

Dammit Othello

I was innocent too. I was apparently just a bad poet.

@RedTheLoveless

Dammit Othello

I was innocent too. I was apparently just a bad poet.

Innocent Squad

Deleted user

we have a plan

facts, we already decided on a poisoned blade

Deleted user

we have a plan

don't give away our plans mir

Deleted user

we have a plan

don't give away our plans mir

:)