forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

IM IGNORING THE FACT THAT I SKIPPED LIKE FIVE PAGES BUT IM HERE TO SAY IM SO EXCITED THAT MY FRIEND CRYSTAL CAME BACK !!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT SHE HAD DISAPPEARED AND I BIG HAPPY !!!!!!!

I'm dumb, but who's Crystal?
Unless it's a non-Notebook friend and I pried into your life.
Sorry.

Deleted user

Me: This story doesn't need anything else, it's done, I like it!
Brain: Make it gayer
Me: But…???
Brain: No buts, make it g a y e r

omg, when when in 7th grade writing my first fanfiction. ((was really into gravity falls then Still am actually…BILL-DIP FOR LIFFFEEEEEEEE))

YES
i would 100% date mabel

@The-Magician group

me is done with life. can i be a vampire now?…please?…

okay Bella

even if we're ignoring the fact that vampires aren't real, you'd still have to be on the earth so I really don't think that's what you're looking for

i could watch everyone else grow old and well, i actually don't like the twilight series as much as i did when i was 11

Twilight was all based on superstitions and movie stereotypes anyway. Some of it was alright, like the effects and whatnot, but eh.. Not as good as real vampires

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I've had some strangely interesting dreams myself!

• I once had one where my friends and I were on the bus headed to school. The bus was highjacked, so we fought back….. The bus crashed. That scene was followed by a credits roll of the names of those that died…..
  • Another one involved a magical school akin to Hogwarts that had been taken over by the 'sister' of someone that I had only just met.
    I was known as Puck in the dream, the groundskeeper of the school. My sisters were witches. We fought to regain the school from the bad witch via blackmail; turns out she and her sister, though actually the rightful owners of the school, were also in a secret incestuous relationship.
  • Another more recent one had me as my character, William.

Deleted user

Emi I found you a career path

When my parents want me to get a good paying job but I have No Talents That'll Help Me Get One

Deleted user

emi isn't a swan
she's a honker

Swans are jerks
Emi's not
So she's not a swan
Simple
Case closed

@Pickles group

Emi I found you a career path

When my parents want me to get a good paying job but I have No Talents That'll Help Me Get One

Me too. They want me to go work at Kroger's during corona and I'm just like ,,,,,I wanna work at Barnes and Noble

@The-Magician group

emi isn't a swan
she's a honker

Swans are jerks
Emi's not
So she's not a swan
Simple
Case closed

Swans are kind..swans are gentle.. they’re not jerks

Deleted user

I would most definitely break someone’s arm and glide serenely. alright everyone, goodbye, I’m joining the swans

@Pickles group

I would most definitely break someone’s arm and glide serenely. alright everyone, goodbye, I’m joining the swans

Do you take arm-breaking requests?

Deleted user

swans are pretty so you'll fit right in

stop this, I don’t approve

Deleted user

Become the meme swan/goose thing

Orwell & Goode on Twitter: "… "
Violent birb
Maybe this'll be my new pfp

Deleted user

Do you take arm-breaking requests?

Mood

Deleted user

Gotta break my personal rule of not complaining about cringy things but

IF EGG IS NOT ON THE FLECKING LYRIC WEBSITE I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD WITH THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE