forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Fraust

Idk yet, I'm pretty sure it's charging rn since she just bought it today, and my brother's gonna help her get set up. I'm excited lol

@Moxie group

When you really want to join a group rp but there's nothing open and you don't have enough brain power to make your own :((

Deleted user

Quarantine is literally driving my insane, I won't look at a clock or a calendar unless I absolutely have to because the more I look at clocks the more I think of how slow time is passing. only the natural light from my window gives me some idea of the time of day and its completely inaccurate due to my absolute mess of a sleep schedule. it feels like a time loop where I wake up when the sun is high above the sky and snack and scroll relentlessly through a variety of apps because my friends never talk to me and play sims untill way after dark. I often feel like shaving my head or do other drastic things just to shake things up a bit and break the loop to prove time is actually passing.

help

Deleted user

Well, I just saw how I affect people, time to die.
Hint: Negatively
I hate myself.

i'm so sorry to everyone

Deleted user

you haven’t hurt anyone

Thanks…
but irl is a different story

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

When you really want to join a group rp but there's nothing open and you don't have enough brain power to make your own :((

Big yikes my dude. I got invited into one and I'm like "Oh yeah I liked these things.

Deleted user

you haven’t hurt anyone

Well, we don't know that.

@Moxie group

Big yikes my dude. I got invited into one and I'm like "Oh yeah I liked these things.

I saw that. That one looks cool and I'm sad I didn't get the opportunity to join

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

you haven’t hurt anyone

maybe we don’t
but it’s very extremely likely
and regardless of that they don’t deserve to die for it

Deleted user

you haven’t hurt anyone

maybe we don’t
but it’s very extremely likely
and regardless of that they don’t deserve to die for it

L.A. Noire "Doubt" / Press X To Doubt | Know Your Meme
i'm just a mess

Deleted user

I saw that. That one looks cool and I'm sad I didn't get the opportunity to join

cries in "I wanna open a spot just for youuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

@Moxie group

cries in "I wanna open a spot just for youuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

thank youuuuu I appreciate that :(((((