forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

The last really interesting dream I had was last month.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

These are all written down while i’m still mostly asleep so y’all are gettin a peek into the brain of Extremely Tired Ella

April 18:

I somehow ended up in a cult against my will
they were in this big white building and the leader was some crazy lady
she asked for one person to give a surprise to but no one raised their hand so she got mad and we all went to the back
the back room had childish decorations of colors, numbers, and math, who knows why
she seemed to be planning something violent but the bright colors threw it off
and i think i woke up before anything else could happen

April 16:

I was in a virtual reality video game world with some strangers, we were using a mod that added really cool biomes and fruits and mazes and it felt oddly realistic
there was something involving a marble in a glass but i don’t remember much about it, I just spinned it around and it changed colors
i also made a deep dish cookie cake so that was fun

March 30:

I found a game of super smash bro’s that you played with a board and a mouse so I recreated it traditionally with water color and characters, but then mom decided she doesn’t like watercolor and I hid behind the sofa but she found me and tried to put all my books away in a laundry basket and then later we tried to open a salad but it was rotten so we ate Mac and cheese with our neighbors and the dragons from how to train your dragon

(I am confusioned)

March 18, 2020:

I changed my friends’ discord nicknames as a joke but they all hated them and started yelling at me

February 20, 2020:

I was sitting in a large crowd watching a movie when suddenly evil people invaded and we had to sing songs in other languages to make them go away

There was a surprising amount of long creepy serial killer shit but I decided to just share the weird ones

@RedTheLoveless

Yeah, but it was interesting enough for me to still remember it years later, so that's something.

True. That reminds me, I should probably start up my Dream Log again.

Deleted user

Mine involved..lots and lots of killing 😐 When I woke up I'm like "Crap am I alive?!"

@Kie group

Bruh the Discord one gives me flashbacks. Y'know, I have the second-highest role on a server of friends but due to reasons have lost nickname privileges.

@The-Magician group

Mine involved..lots and lots of killing 😐 When I woke up I'm like "Crap am I alive?!"

Mine involve me dying, and waking up feeling the pain or effect of however I died in the dream.
Shot? Yep, wake up feeling it.
Crushed to death? Entire body kills.
Drowned? I wake up not being able to breathe properly.

Hell I had a dream once that I gave birth, I woke up crying and my lower half in a lot of pain

Deleted user

Mir and Emi were off solving puzzles in a different area

@Emi we were gettin shit done

@Kie group

Mine involve me dying, and waking up feeling the pain or effect of however I died in the dream.

Hell I had a dream once that I gave birth, I woke up crying and my lower half in a lot of pain

Yikes. Reminds me of some girl I knew who claimed to see the Devil one night in her house and promptly showed me a nasty scar after I told her it was probably just a dream. She was always truthful and had like no filter so needless to say I was very wary whenever talking to her after that.

Deleted user

Ya boi rarely remembers their dreams, but I still have the memory of one that happened when I was seven.
There were a bunch of mossy pillars in the sky and I had to jump from one to the other in order to escape the Shadow That Watches But Is Not Kind, or, S.T.W, for short
It appears in the dreams I remember, love that ominous little prick

Deleted user

Puzzles? If you mean like jigsaw puzzles I've put together three this week

@RedTheLoveless

Puzzles? If you mean like jigsaw puzzles I've put together three this week

Nah, more like puzzles you'd find in an Escape Room.

@The-Magician group

Yikes. Reminds me of some girl I knew who claimed to see the Devil one night in her house and promptly showed me a nasty scar after I told her it was probably just a dream. She was always truthful and had like no filter so needless to say I was very wary whenever talking to her after that.

Was the scar on her shoulder?

@Kie group

Was the scar on her shoulder?

If I remember correctly it was on her stomach, why do you ask?

@Kie group

Everyone, f for Reed, they've become an old lady

I sort of want Reed at my house now. My family has been procrastinating on a 2000 piece puzzle and we're all too lazy to complete it so we can have our dining table back.

Deleted user

I've been looking up stationary on Amazon because Mir hasn't put my letter in the mail yet
Oh Mir, you want me to send you cookies or smth?

Deleted user

Am I hungry or is it just cramps

Deleted user

y e s

Deleted user

y e s

I shall find a way to send them then

Deleted user

facts, we putting our heads together on this one boi