forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

I'm high-key jealous that y'all have cool dreams

If it makes you feel any better, I don't.

Trust me, this was one of my tamer dreams by far.

The last interesting dream I remember having was when I was seven-years-old.

@Pickles group

The last interesting one I remember was the one with Nie where I was wanted for murder
or maybe the one where my sister and I went to the bookstore and we had to hide our books from some girl who wanted to steal them

@Kie group

I mean the having dreams part definitely happens for me, but there's no storyline. It's like when an author throws their character around and has them do the weirdest shit only to be like "and then they lived happily ever after uwuwuwuwuwuwu"

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

My dreams are just
'Here's a place but something's off'
'Here's an assortment of random people'
'Go here'
'Here's some Sanders Sides'
'Now go here'
'And BAM, you're in a different dimension'
'Now here's a little scare'
'Now some One Piece thrown in there'
'And now you wake up'

Deleted user

My dreams are just
'Here's a place but something's off'
'Here's an assortment of random people'
'Go here'
'Here's some Sanders Sides'
'Now go here'
'And BAM, you're in a different dimension'
'Now here's a little scare'
'Now some One Piece thrown in there'
'And now you wake up'

You and me bro

@Kie group

I haven’t looked through my dream journal in a while
should I do it

That's actually smart to have a dream journal,,, I've had some of the weirdest dreams but I can only ever remember like a person or a setting from the dream and just instantly know the dream was off but not for what reason.

Deleted user

should I do it

That's actually smart to have a dream journal,,, I've had some of the weirdest dreams but I can only ever remember like a person or a setting from the dream and just instantly know the dream was off but not for what reason.

Same. I have the weirdest dreams ever!

@Musical_Queen

should I do it

Same. I have the weirdest dreams ever!

The very few times I dream it is the weirdest stuff, which doesn't make sense because I lucid dream, but it is still in the weirdest situations

@The-Magician group

My dreams are very similar to reality, so much so that it is often difficult for me to tell if I’m asleep or not.
A lot of the time I lucid dream, that’s fun, especially when events repeat themselves in the same dream and I tell the other people within the dream that I’ve done it before.
Even better when the same dream happens multiple times and, since I have already experienced it, I just change something different every time

Deleted user

Hmm that happened to me once. One night I had a dream. The next night it was like an continuation!

@Kie group

Do you ever wake up from a dream then stay half-asleep and continue the dream?

I've never continued a dream lol

@RedTheLoveless

I'm high-key jealous that y'all have cool dreams

If it makes you feel any better, I don't.

Trust me, this was one of my tamer dreams by far.

The last interesting dream I remember having was when I was seven-years-old.

Oof, that's no fun.