forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

I decided that instead of looking back on good memories that I'd just read poorly-done writing.

Is it my writing?

No. I've never seen your writing.

Deleted user

idk the purge sirens scare me too, even though the purge isn't reall lmoa

@Kie group

Real quick vent: I think I'm starting to come down with something, my family always makes fun of solely me and nobody ever tells my sister to shut the hell up or calm down because apparently she can never do any wrong and it's just her having fun even though she's 12 and needs to learn to behave. I have the worst creative block as of recent even though art is one of my main things and anything I can manage to come up with doesn't feel good enough to show others. School is just starting to get overwhelming; they decided to shorten the week and everybody knows that only means more work to complete. There's also this one person I really want to get to know but I really don't know how to go about it because they say they're down for whatever but I also think I just annoy them, much like I annoy everybody else.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I miss theatre because last year I was in a play and I couldn't laugh or smile at all while I was on stage for one of my parts while my friend literally butt scooted around the stage-
We would play do not laugh to test me up there and here's exactly what went on (all while I had to remain pokerfaced)
F1: mY miLkShAkE bRInGs aLl tHe bOYs tO thE YArD!
F2: singing the star spangled banner
F3: If your milkshake doesn't bring the boys to the yard, did you even shake your milk? Wrong. I'm just gay
F4: there's mic tape on your ass
F5: I would literally date you-
me: -laughing- [F5] PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!

@Kie group

Sounds fun. Sometimes I wish I'd stuck with classes my friends would also be in rather than classes I would be alone in.

@Pickles group

I can't. We have each of our classes twice a week, and according to a new email, the first time we have it is supposed to be new content, and the second time is supposed to be for our "social or emotional health"
I'm wheezing

@RedTheLoveless

Yup lmao

It was basically about trying to get through a series of puzzles, and it you fail just one of them, you get turned into something else. Eris got turned into and Old God who looked a bit like Ursula from the Little Mermaid. Jyn and Pickles were both friends that either helped or hindered in the act of puzzle-solving. Nie/Zach became a giant troll-elf. Baylee became a robot that was a mix of R2D2, BB8, and a Dalek. And Dom was just turned into another guy with longer hair, whom insisted his name was, in fact, Christian. Mir and Emi were off solving puzzles in a different area, and Moxie was the one who approached me and gave me an unreadable guide to solving the puzzles.

The first puzzle Jyn and Pickles led me to was that of a series of paperclips, string, and pencils arranged upon a countertop. Wouldn't take a genius to figure out it was morse code, but I can't decipher morse code, and the guide book was unreadable. So instead of trying to muscle my way through it, I just went "fuck it" and walked out the far right door, of which I was promptly shoved back inside by none other than Reed, who had been turned into a mobile blob of melted flesh.

Apparently I answered correctly without even knowing what the puzzle was and yall got mad at me for it so I fled to hang with The Boys, which was a whole other can of worms because they were being chased by a small sentient bear bot of whom I can only describe as looking like that one bear pokemon in the newest Gen. It was like a FPS game from there, except with the danger of my head getting crushed from almost putting on the wrong helmet.

@RedTheLoveless

Also I was given a pep talk by some unknown guy? He looked a lot like Wes_IRL the YouTuber, but smaller and not as fit. Essentially it was just about accepting myself and giving myself the time I need to change the things I want to change, and that my friends wouldn't hold it against me.

This bit was probably in light of me disliking my own voice and hating voice recordings of myself if I'm speaking like myself and not a character.

@RedTheLoveless

I'm high-key jealous that y'all have cool dreams

If it makes you feel any better, I don't.

Trust me, this was one of my tamer dreams by far.