forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

My design program: YOU HAVE UNSAVED CHANGES
Me, frantic: Yes, I know, just let me–
My design program: YOU!!!!!!!!!! HAVE!!!!!!!!! UNSAVED!!!!!!!!!! CHANGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted user

One my friend showed me and made me vow never to tell anyone else about.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i’m tempted to eat one
should i do it

update: i ate one
it tasted exactly how you’d expect a flower to taste
think really thin, soft lettuce

Deleted user

caaaakkkkeeeee yummyyyy

Caaakkkeee

caaaaaakeeeeee

it was vanillaaaaaa mmmmmmMMMMM BUTTERCREAM ICCINNNGGGG

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Place your bets on who's going to be in Mir's dream next. I bet Jynnie or Eris

I though she already had a dream about me?
and I died or something?

maybe I imagined it….

Anyway– Mox made a cameo in my dream last night. Which was…..interesting.
I was riding a white horse around a giant field under this mountain that was made of fire and wearing this ridiculously long black cape.

Mox was walking next to me—in a tux and SMOKING (How dare you. That's a bad habit)– and she said "Better wake up before the Sun stops spinning. You don't want to get stuck here, Eris."

and then she skateboarded away? looking like the coolest fucking thing I'd ever seen?

and I woke up.

Can you dream about me more often that's fucking amazing
That also slightly freaks me out because I have this idea for this character that I would play for tik tok purposes (long story) and she smokes and wears a button down ….
I mean at least I gave good advice

👀
mmkay that is a little freaky.

But I–uh–will try to dream more awesome dreams about Notebook peeps.

One. This is all so great.
Two. I think it might have been my activity that made a w e s o m e awesome.

@Pickles group

That reminds me. I had a dream about y'all, but it was literally just that I was on notebook in my room and we were talking about something and Eris said something along the lines of "Oh no my baby needs my help" and it was just assumed that she was talking about Baylee
So that was weird

Deleted user

That reminds me. I had a dream about y'all, but it was literally just that I was on notebook in my room and we were talking about something and Eris said something along the lines of "Oh no my baby needs my help" and it was just assumed that she was talking about Baylee
So that was weird

I–

huh

@Pickles group

Watching The Tenth Kingdom
My dad: *audible sigh as he realizes we're old enough to know what 'suck an elf' means*

Meanwhile, I don't think I know what that means.

If you think about it and repeat it to yourself a bit, you'll get it. It sounds like a particular not so nice or appropriate thing to say to someone else

@Pickles group

So that was weird

I–

huh

'Zactly

Deleted user

So that was weird

I–

huh

'Zactly

tf

@Pickles group

So that was weird

I–

huh

'Zactly

tf

'Zactly