forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Excuse me, I am buying Lizzie's corpse. Obviously just to giver her a proper burial, and for no ulterior scientific motives~

Uh no. You better reanimate me

Shhhhh they can't know that. That's the ulterior scientific motive

you really think these fools would even try to stop you?

Fair point. They'll be my assistants.

Don't mess it up

Of course I won't! You might get some yellow eyes, but honestly? I'd consider Sith eyes a net gain.

I promise to let you take a nap when you're done so we don't start a cycle of rage and death,

Thanks, but I never napped as a child and I'm not about to start now. It must be as it may.

@saor_illust school

Do people actually like the taste of la Croix or is it some big joke???

yes people actually like it
not me,
but my history teacher last year?
he loved it
like he would always have a can open
he always had a pack in the classroom

Deleted user

me: Looking for some crystals on amazon, mindin' my own witchy business
amazon: BONG
me: no, crysta–
amazon: BONG IS MADE OUT OF CRYSTALS

@Pickles group

Excuse me, I am buying Lizzie's corpse. Obviously just to giver her a proper burial, and for no ulterior scientific motives~

Don't mess it up

Of course I won't! You might get some yellow eyes, but honestly? I'd consider Sith eyes a net gain.

I promise to let you take a nap when you're done so we don't start a cycle of rage and death,

Thanks, but I never napped as a child and I'm not about to start now. It must be as it may.

okay but did you stay up for hours on end on the verge of a scientific breakthrough and/or becoming an emotionally immature parent?

@HighPockets group

Don't mess it up

okay but did you stay up for hours on end on the verge of a scientific breakthrough and/or becoming an emotionally immature parent?

If you mean "lie awake and night and worry about my academic future" then yes, and I worry about being an immature parent to my cat

@Pickles group

Don't mess it up

If you mean "lie awake and night and worry about my academic future" then yes, and I worry about being an immature parent to my cat

your cat is not tall, strong, and capable of strangling your family

@HighPockets group

Don't mess it up

your cat is not tall, strong, and capable of strangling your family

You underestimate her power. She is small but could most likely kill me. I love her.

Deleted user

relax sweetie-

okay thanks that actually helped
so you'll listen to nia but not me, huh?
wow body
and i thought i had a sliver of control of you
i guess i can't control my own body-

<3
and yes she will listen to me bitch don’t make me fite you-

@Pickles group

So obviously I'm Victor and Pickles is the Creature. Does that make Miriam Elizabeth??

Yes. See you on your wedding night ;)

@HighPockets group

So obviously I'm Victor and Pickles is the Creature. Does that make Miriam Elizabeth??

Yes. See you on your wedding night ;)

Aww thanks babe <3
I'll save you some cake!

@saor_illust school

relax sweetie-

okay thanks that actually helped
so you'll listen to nia but not me, huh?
wow body
and i thought i had a sliver of control of you
i guess i can't control my own body-

<3
and yes she will listen to me bitch don’t make me fite you-

haha okay-
iloveyou fren<3