forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

relax sweetie-

okay thanks that actually helped
so you'll listen to nia but not me, huh?
wow body
and i thought i had a sliver of control of you
i guess i can't control my own body-

<3
and yes she will listen to me bitch don’t make me fite you-

haha okay-
iloveyou fren<3

love ya too <33

@HighPockets group

Wouldn't it be a shame if Henry were to… die. Theoretically of course, because I haven't been horribly neglected yet

If were to kill Henry, I shall have no choice but to fall into a two month long coma, during which you will be unable to torment me with your mere presence, fiend of hell.

@Pickles group

Wouldn't it be a shame if Henry were to… die. Theoretically of course, because I haven't been horribly neglected yet

If were to kill Henry, I shall have no choice but to fall into a two month long coma, during which you will be unable to torment me with your mere presence, fiend of hell.

Well ig that makes you hell. Or as the Lego Movie 2 called it at least twice, heck.

@HighPockets group

Well ig that makes you hell. Or as the Lego Movie 2 called it at least twice, heck.

How dare you, a demon made by mine own hand, throw such vile words back at thy own creator?!

@Pickles group

How dare you, a demon made by mine own hand, throw such vile words back at thy own creator?!

Get fukin rekt bitch

Deleted user

So obviously I'm Victor and Pickles is the Creature. Does that make Miriam Elizabeth??

like in Hamilton?

@HighPockets group

Get fukin rekt bitch

D:

Deleted user

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) needs to hurry up and bamboozle users

@HighPockets group

Oh. And I require a girlfriend

lizzie, same man-

Not I. The Creature
Also a real name would be nice tbh

Hmmmm….no.
Name yourself, heathen.

Deleted user

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS IN THAT LEMONADE I CRABWALKED INTO THE KITCHEN FOR BUT I AM HYPED, NOT TIRED

Deleted user

So obviously I'm Victor and Pickles is the Creature. Does that make Miriam Elizabeth??

like in Hamilton?

I 'oof'ed out loud