forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

I don't even know what happened besides Pickles getting sold to Poe Pie and me to Mary Shelley.

Nothing much. Emi and Xander tried to throw hands

pretty sure I was possessed and possibly murdered someone

It be like that sometimes.
Also you said I was next lol

W H A T

I think you did?? You kept asking me about body stains lmao
And you said Pickles was next, maybe after me? Idrr, I read a lot before bed so who even knows what's real and what's not real.

Yeah, you just kept saying you're next without talking to a specific person. Then you said you didn't like me and lets sell me to Edgar Allan Poe. And then you refused to go to be.d until we got to page 666. So you posted some document in English and Spanish, but idr what it was

Deleted user

And then you refused to go to be.d until we got to page 666. So you posted some document in English and Spanish, but idr what it was

ahh.

@RedTheLoveless

I just disassociated for a full minute or so, just staring at a singular name that sent me questioning my own existence and why certain words were deemed interesting enough to be used as names and other words aren't cool enough so those are used for objects and whatnot.
I was only snapped out of it thanks to my father wheeling a vacuum into my room. A subtle hint that I need to get cleaning instead of disassociating writing.

Deleted user

how do you kindly tell your friend no, I don't want to send you all of the bingo things I did on my Instagram story, because I made them and don't really want to hand them out????

Deleted user

and she just DMs me and goes "yo, I'm gonna need you to send me all those bingo things you did on your story," like, um, manners???????????????????????? and also, no? find your own??? what if I don't want the exact same thing on our stories?

Deleted user

how do you kindly tell your friend no, I don't want to send you all of the bingo things I did on my Instagram story, because I made them and don't really want to hand them out????

and she just DMs me and goes "yo, I'm gonna need you to send me all those bingo things you did on your story," like, um, manners???????????????????????? and also, no? find your own??? what if I don't want the exact same thing on our stories?