forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

eris has mediocre bde

shrug

I dont need BDE.
Im okay with being my confident self.

@HighPockets group

Since when do you give off SBEnergy, Jyn? Like, you're more just a casual chill with some fire below the surface.

Idk, I'm just always annoying, mean, and sad.

Hey me too
Stop stealing my brand

No fair, Mom said it's my turn to have the SBE!

@Pickles group

Since when do you give off SBEnergy, Jyn? Like, you're more just a casual chill with some fire below the surface.

Hey me too
Stop stealing my brand

No this is my only thing

@HighPockets group

Hey me too
Stop stealing my brand

No this is my only thing

You're more than just a sad bitch, Lizzie. You're a good person and you're my friend.

@Pickles group

Hey me too
Stop stealing my brand

No this is my only thing

You're more than just a sad bitch, Lizzie. You're a good person and you're my friend.

Well I could say the same about you and now we're back to square one

@HighPockets group

Hey me too
Stop stealing my brand

No this is my only thing

Well I could say the same about you and now we're back to square one

D:
That's illegal. I'm not good, I'm annoying and clingy and pretentious.

Deleted user

get married already. くそ

who?

you and jynnie, my god.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Hey me too
Stop stealing my brand

Dad says because you are fighting it will be put on top of the fridge until you can behave.

Deleted user

dont you just love it when you start sobbing and the only two people you want to go to are your brother or your bf. but your brother hasn't spoken to you in a month and you're anxious to call him and you bf thinks its funny to on the occasion forget who you are, die or break up with you, and then come back two days later and ask for forgiveness but you dont leave because this is what you deserve and you've been warned that if you do he will die. so yay-

Deleted user

eris has mediocre bde

shrug

I dont need BDE.
Im okay with being my confident self.

Which is why you have it.

uh huh^^

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

dont you just love it when you start sobbing and the only two people you want to go to are your brother or your bf. but your brother hasn't spoken to you in a month and you're anxious to call him and you bf thinks its funny to on the occasion forget who you are, die or break up with you, and then come back two days later and ask for forgiveness but you dont leave because this is what you deserve and you've been warned that if you do he will die. so yay-

Nia, no-
Dude, your existence is just really cool?? I think you're awesome and he does not deserve a second chance, but it's your choice.
Also, that sounds like an abusive, unhealthy relationship and I know a thing or two about those-
He shouldn't do shit like that, he should be honored you gave him a second chance after all that bullshit.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I'm watching Liv and Maddie because I've seen it a billion times and I can sleep to Val's voice bc she's cute…
BOOMS has a Laser Pride Festival at the end of February, so I dub February Laser Pride Month

@saor_illust school

i'm very late to these but
1) I
2) night mir! ily fren
3) nia, i do agree with xander but except the part about knowing things about abusive relationships but you know what i mean

and also one of my (or at least now he is deemed very close) friends said a very simple sentence to me, asking why i was sad and that just made my day
because he like calls me his friend all the time, like when he sees i'm online but i didn't realise how much he was actually being serious until today
and i was just like,,, someday you'll know how much i truly appreciate your existence and how much i platonically love him as a friend
the only reason i'm not actually gonna tell him this for awhile is because there are some people that will try to make a joke out of it and i want him to know that i'm actually serious about all of that-
okay that was unintentionally longer than i intended it to be but oh well

Deleted user

i want to email my therapist with reasons why i want to be admitted to hospital. but then i remember she would forward that to my mum and probably wouldn't actually admit me. then i have to deal with my mum wrapping her arms around my legs begging me to stay, asking why and then next week when i have a session (i have two 'therapists' , one councillor and one psychiatrist) with her and i tell her she will ignore it so I'm having so much fun.
should i just email her ?

Deleted user

and also one of my (or at least now he is deemed very close) friends said a very simple sentence to me, asking why i was sad and that just made my day
because he like calls me his friend all the time, like when he sees i'm online but i didn't realise how much he was actually being serious until today
and i was just like,,, someday you'll know how much i truly appreciate your existence and how much i platonically love him as a friend
the only reason i'm not actually gonna tell him this for awhile is because there are some people that will try to make a joke out of it and i want him to know that i'm actually serious about all of that-
okay that was unintentionally longer than i intended it to be but oh well

is this the guy that messaged me ????
cause he's told me he sees you as a sister and loves you as a sister.
he also hates me though so..? aha

@saor_illust school

no, it isn't
its another friend

and also, i think you should because there's also a small, very small chance that you could actually get admitted, and even though you also might not, i think you should take that chance