forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

They've never had time for me before, they still pretend not to have the time now, they won't make the time when we go back, it'll be like we were never friends. This happens.
I want to order pizza for dinner because I'm depressed and we haven't ordered pizza at all this year, but my mother is such a prick about stuff like that…

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

They've never had time for me before, they still pretend not to have the time now, they won't make the time when we go back, it'll be like we were never friends. This happens.
I want to order pizza for dinner because I'm depressed and we haven't ordered pizza at all this year, but my mother is such a prick about stuff like that…

If they never have time for you then their not your people.
Also sorry about the pizza thing :(

Deleted user

Teachers: Shakespeare's plays are of the highest class, and they must be taken 100% seriously at all times.
Me, remembering the fact that Henry V literally has the line "Pistol's cock is up" in it: Okay.

Remembering that Hamlet is 100% gay for Horatio, but can't resist Laertes: uh huh
Also remembering that A Mid Summer is literally about everyone getting laid: sure sure

It so is, and let's not forget that Oberon never lifts the spell from Demetrius.
Also all the pie stuff, puns, and the yo mom joke in Titus Andronicus.

Also–the absurdly sassy Much Ado
And then–the gossipy over dramatic stupid semi-gay vibes in Othello.

Deleted user

Teachers: Shakespeare's plays are of the highest class, and they must be taken 100% seriously at all times.
Me, remembering the fact that Henry V literally has the line "Pistol's cock is up" in it: Okay.

Remembering that Hamlet is 100% gay for Horatio, but can't resist Laertes: uh huh
Also remembering that A Mid Summer is literally about everyone getting laid: sure sure

It so is, and let's not forget that Oberon never lifts the spell from Demetrius.

I'm actually doing an assignment about Much Ado and I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

@HighPockets group

I'm actually doing an assignment about Much Ado and I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

It's my favorite comedy and I'm fucking around with a musical version of it.
I'm also literally wearing a Much Ado shirt rn lol

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

…three of my favorite pigment powders are missing and now i am broken
my sparklies… my poor sparklies…
can anything fill this void in my soul

Deleted user

Yaknow what I dislike??
I find a pfp that looks like me, right? Yay!
THE BACKGROUND IS PINK

Deleted user

No, my program for designs won't let me change background of designs that aren't mine.

Deleted user

Honestly, I just need to make one of my artsy friends draw me.

Deleted user

No, my program for designs won't let me change background of designs that aren't mine.

I think I can do that!
What color would you prefer?

b l a c k

Deleted user

oof that’s gonna be hard for lineart

i was gonna do it then i realized i don’t even have black paper

sigh

@saor_illust school

odn't you just love it when life i slike heres a friend
oh look theyre in trouble
well now ima make it so they dont respond to you fro ahours at a time
and look, now you cget to be worried as tnd stressed and anxious and dperessed at the same time!

(and yes typos because i dont have thednergy to correct them)