forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Tell him it's an acronym.

That… wouldn't be wrong

Wait it’s an acronym?

Yep. That Ho Over There

I… just found that about then.

I love you Dom

Deleted user

Why will my knee not stop hurting?? Like, surgery was in July?? I'm in a full goddamn leg brace plus a smaller one for less pain???? And I'm still struggling?????????????????

Deleted user

Yeah… But i just saw some reindeer and they're so cute and have such big noses uwu

@Pickles group

I had no idea thot was an acronym, and I also had no clue what it would stand for.
I figured it meant like…Thighs, Hips, Or Tits or something lmao

Omg I love you that's even better

Deleted user

When the light catches the scars that literally go all the way up to your shoulder and then you get triggered

Deleted user

I have a small pea-sized scar in my left arm where they shoved a pic-line up my arm and it was epicly

I also have numerous burn scars, but one of the most frequently asked is (a very faint one, now) of a scar on my right arm that is from when I was coming down to grab a pan from the oven, and I must’ve gone in wrong cus I burnt myself horizontally on the oven rack thingy and that was at least two years ago and u can still see it lmao.

Deleted user

at first I was expecting some horrific story and then i related lmaoo

@Pickles group

I have lots of scars that I never remember when I try to think of them, but my most obvious two are from

1. I accidentally fell asleep on my Christmas lights and
  2. I intentionally burned myself (for less time don't worry, plus it didn't hurt) with said lights to see if that's what the other was from

Deleted user

Yeah, it was a stupid mistake with a shit ton of blood involved.

you know you can cut hotdogs with

with

a butterknife?

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

with

a butterknife?

I was maybe ten at the time… And being stupid. Also the hotdogs were frozen and I was trying to separate them before boiling them cause we only needed half the pack, so I thought a sharp knife was a good idea!
(is pretty sure I cut to the bone that day)

Deleted user

with

a butterknife?

or

a fork

or

a spoon