forum Period Crap
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@SaltyLasagna

OUR TEACHER MADE US RUN THE MILE IN EIGHT MINUTES OR LESS INSTEAD OF TAKING THE DAMN PACER TEST IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

8 minutes???? Dude I would literally quite breathing and die

@RedTheLoveless

OUR TEACHER MADE US RUN THE MILE IN EIGHT MINUTES OR LESS INSTEAD OF TAKING THE DAMN PACER TEST IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

8 minutes???? Dude I would literally quite breathing and die

Yes it was 8 minutes and I wanted to kill him so we all kinda rioted and he moved the time back to 8 minutes and 20 seconds

@_sleeby_rat_

bruh I legit can't run a mile in less than 12, 10 if I'm doing really, really good

and apparently bc of the weather change my ankle is all fucked up (I was wondering why everything was hurting lately, turns out when the weather changes old injuries start hurting like a mother) and I might actually be getting a doctor's appointment for that soon so

@RedTheLoveless

Yeah, my dad and I joke when we both start having knee pain that the weather is gonna turn sour and it usually does

great weather forecasters, horrible to functioning as a human

I'm glad you're getting that thing checked out finally though

@_sleeby_rat_

well I mean I've got to get my dad to do it while my mom is gone since she doesn't think there's anything wrong with me, but man after that active shooter drill my ankle was f u c k e d

Deleted user

Okay but why is everyone having active shooter drills and my school isn’t?

@Musical_Queen

Dude, I had to do the mile in 5 minutes and you want know know something else. (The next day we did the pacer test) I was ready to kill my coach.

Deleted user

YIKES, I dont wanna dothat its bad enough i have to do it twice a year for cadets…..

Deleted user

Yikes ok this has gone far enough… what's your fav book and coffee shop beverage and from which coffee shop do u get it?

Deleted user

The Fitness Gram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line and run as long possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound. Your test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.