forum Period Crap
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 70 followers

Deleted user

yeah, altho the warrant officers who have them say that they are actually pretty warm…

Deleted user

yea, reasonable, i hope i get stuck at that zehrs again with another pair that arent stupid strict and bend the rules, people.

Deleted user

Huh?

there are some people in my cadet corp who are really strict about other people following the rules perfectly and then they turn around and bend them even more than what was originally being done. I really hope i dont get stuck with those people, because that will just be 10 times more boring because if i say anything at all about anything if it can be taken the wrong way it will be, also they critize me and my uniform on everything and they have stuff that is wrong with theirs and i try to defend and that is suddenly disrespect. i dont like those people and im 90% sure they hate me, (the other 10% is the fact that other people say that they are always like that.)

@HighPockets group

lol no

like, sorta

it's a big (ish) church.

an island
an oven
a few fridges
etc

Yeah my church has a kitchen like that for the suppers they serve to raise money at the fall festival.

@HighPockets group

We used to do donuts and stuff a lot but not so much anymore. It's right next to my old school though so they have days where they'll serve muffins, donuts, etc. for the kids and their parents.

Deleted user

yup it is, most of the people i get stuck with at cadets are either thoose people or goofs who dont care or the occasional person like me who either is polite and shuts up or actually gives a shot at success like me. I am not trying to be rude i am just being blunt and honest!