forum Period Crap
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@rot-baby-rot!

Hey all, thought i might join this since i have to deal w this shit and standing outside in the cold dealing with a million random strangers in a little over an hr…. and then agian tomorrow afternoon and on sunday….

Cool, welcome to the cult. Have you had time to think about our lord and savior Dolor of Sanguis?

@rot-baby-rot!

Yo wait according to google translate, "Dolor of Sanguis" actually translates to "Hobby of Blood"

Pain of Blood would actually be "Dolore Sanguinis"

Deleted user

wow… whelp i came to the right spot, i was cramping and being bored and dealing with random strangers last night and i will probably have to do the whole thing over this afternoon… which sucks…

Deleted user

yeah i have to stand in a store for about 4 hrs, collecting donations and handing out tags,

Deleted user

yup it does, and i have to be in uniform too…. (I HATE HAIRSPRAY)

Deleted user

laughs from afar

The only uniform I wear is a marching band one

@yeetus

Oh my uniform also includes stockings in winter and the scratchiest and thickest blazer in the whole state (probably)

Deleted user

Im a cadet and i think my uniform is a tad to small and is a pain to care for. luckily i dont have to wear a kilt, (skirt )

Deleted user

Oh my uniform also includes stockings in winter and the scratchiest and thickest blazer in the whole state (probably)

Be glad ur uniform is warm cause mine isnt…