forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Hi Ciel! How's life going!

Oh hey. It's fine. Thanks for asking! Just spreading a little truth around here since everyone is blind apparently to creepy fake people who thinks that telling minors that he loves them more than life itself is okay.

Woah, I didn’t realize that saying I love and care about my cute little baby sister made me an incestuous, pedophilic creep. The more you know…

But seriously, look up platonic love/friendship. You can love someone without being sexually attracted to them.

@LadyCiel

I'll let you guys get back to your whatever this is. Since Shuri cant fight his own battles and has his sycophants do it for him. Whatever. I just hope my comment about him being a fucking creep resonates with you people. An adult shouldnt be telling young minors the things he tells them, its disgusting.

And those of you that pretend to have DID or 'otherkins' should shut up that shit is so disgusting that you would fake it. There are people out there with actual issues. No need to say that you are like that for attention.

@LadyCiel

Oh hey. It's fine. Thanks for asking! Just spreading a little truth around here since everyone is blind apparently to creepy fake people who thinks that telling minors that he loves them more than life itself is okay.

Woah, I didn’t realize that saying I love and care about my cute little baby sister made me an incestuous, pedophilic creep. The more you know…

But seriously, look up platonic love/friendship. You can love someone without being sexually attracted to them.

I thought I dismissed you and your thoughts child?
Dont defend when you have nothing to say.

Deleted user

What is it that makes you think you can be so rude to everyone?

Deleted user

You have the right to 'dismiss' no one.
You are not above any of us. Do not pretend to be.

@LadyCiel

The issue with this generation is that they think everything is being rude and not real. Get out in the real world kids.

@LadyCiel

Im sorry did you think i care what you think? bye

Deleted user

I'll let you guys get back to your whatever this is. Since Shuri cant fight his own battles and has his sycophants do it for him. Whatever. I just hope my comment about him being a fucking creep resonates with you people. An adult shouldnt be telling young minors the things he tells them, its disgusting.

Shuri cares about us. Guess what? He cares about you, too, even though you're so fricking mean.

Deleted user

The issue with this generation is that they think everything is being rude and not real. Get out in the real world kids.

Oh, goodness! I can't believe I thought calling someone a creep, thinking you're above everyone else, and saying all the crap you've said counted as being mean! Thank goodness I have you to straighten me out.

Deleted user

Im sorry did you think i care what you think? bye

To be honest, no. But maybe you should. It helps to think about someone other than yourself every now and then.

@LadyCiel

Oh, goodness! I can't believe I thought calling someone a creep, thinking you're above everyone else, and saying all the crap you've said counted as being mean! Thank goodness I have you to straighten me out.

did you say something?

Deleted user

Doubt it. I wouldnt want his sicko ways anywhere near me.

You know, a wise man once said:
"Takes one to know one."

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Except I did have something to say, and that's that him telling people he cares about them doesn't instantly make him a creep. Also, you can dismiss me all you want, see if that makes a difference. As a specific person once said:

If all your responses are going to be "I thought I dismissed you and therefore forbid you from speaking your opinion, small child", I'm not going to take you too seriously.

Deleted user

did you say something?

Indeed. Empty all of those crappy insults out of your head and maybe you'll understand.

Deleted user

If all your responses are going to be "I thought I dismissed you and therefore forbid you from speaking your opinion, small child", I'm not going to take you too seriously.

Well, Ella, she's older than us, and therefore has the right to tell us not to speak, call us 'child,' and is overall more important than we will ever be.

@ravens

Well, Ella, she's older than us, and therefore has the right to tell us not to speak, call us 'child,' and is overall more important than we will ever be.

obviously.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

obviously.

Right, I forgot. Must respect the elders.

Deleted user

Yall need to chill out. Immediately.
Firstly, no one should be fighting because Shuri is not here to defend himself.
Secondly, honestly it got boring.
Thirdly, everyone should know that they shouldnt butt into things that do not involve them. It just creates more drama and mayhem.

Let's just chill.
Everyone to their corners and relaxxxxxxx

Deleted user

Yall need to chill out. Immediately.
Firstly, no one should be fighting because Shuri is not here to defend himself.
Secondly, honestly it got boring.
Thirdly, everyone should know that they shouldnt butt into things that do not involve them. It just creates more drama and mayhem.

Let's just chill.
Everyone to their corners and relaxxxxxxx

We're defending our friend and ourselves. Sorry that got too boring for you. Ever think it isn't for your entertainment?