forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Who says my positivity is false? If I'm happy, I'm happy! And I don't fully relate of course, but sometimes I get down, or anxious, ir bummed out, or get work overload.

And make it alllll about you. I seen in chats where you saying that you are unemplyed and dont go to school soooooooooo how can you relate? You sound like a creepy dude that's trying to get a whole bunch of people to like him. I dont buy it.

Look, if you have a problem with him, that's perfectly fine, I'm not going to stop you, but you don't need to announce it out loud in a completely unrelated chat. Seriously, if it's that bad just head on over to "Your Personal Venting Space", "The Rudeness Chat", or even PM him if you really want to argue. There's no need to stir up drama in a place for sharing selfies

Deleted user

jesus…. now things are getting interesting, but eh Im gonna stay over here and observe.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Who says my positivity is false? If I'm happy, I'm happy! And I don't fully relate of course, but sometimes I get down, or anxious, ir bummed out, or get work overload.

And make it alllll about you. I seen in chats where you saying that you are unemplyed and dont go to school soooooooooo how can you relate? You sound like a creepy dude that's trying to get a whole bunch of people to like him. I dont buy it.

I do go to school. I'm on vacation. But I am currently unemployed. There are problems I can't relate to, for instance, dysphoria would be one, that's something I can't even begin to understand.

lol you're such a joke

Okay, that's too far. He's human, can you please treat him as such? Thank you.

@LadyCiel

Look, if you have a problem with him, that's perfectly fine, I'm not going to stop you, but you don't need to announce it out loud in a completely unrelated chat. Seriously, if it's that bad just head on over to "Your Personal Venting Space", "The Rudeness Chat", or even PM him if you really want to argue. There's no need to stir up drama in a place for sharing selfies

Christ. You cant just get it through youre head that you need to butt out of shit can you? You always make everything about you and comment on shit that has nothing to do with you. Back the fuck off.

@LadyCiel

I do go to school. I'm on vacation. But I am currently unemployed. There are problems I can't relate to, for instance, dysphoria would be one, that's something I can't even begin to understand.

lol you're such a joke

Okay, that's too far. He's human, can you please treat him as such? Thank you.

Shoo.

@LadyCiel

Hi Ciel! How's life going!

Oh hey. It's fine. Thanks for asking! Just spreading a little truth around here since everyone is blind apparently to creepy fake people.

@LadyCiel

Oh hey. It's fine. Thanks for asking! Just spreading a little truth around here since everyone is blind apparently to creepy fake people who thinks that telling minors that he loves them more than life itself is okay.

Deleted user

Shoo.

how is this the most ultimate comeback ever? not trying to cause tea, but damn…….

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Wow, okay.
His problems don't have anything to do with you, why haven't you backed off?

I feel like you might be having trouble finding these links, so here, take them.

^Sorry, I had to add on

@LadyCiel

Wow, okay.
His problems don't have anything to do with you, why haven't you backed off?

I feel like you might be having trouble finding these links, so here, take them.

^Sorry, I had to add on

I know how to read, child.
Youre dismissed

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh hey. It's fine. Thanks for asking! Just spreading a little truth around here since everyone is blind apparently to creepy fake people who thinks that telling minors that he loves them more than life itself is okay.

Hmm. See what you mean.