forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

@LadyCiel

Nice threads! I really love your fashion sense!

you're really fake arent you? You literally have said that about everyone.
"I love your fashion sense!" "I love your aesthetic!" when you can only see like one thing that they are wearing. Good gracious.

@LadyCiel

Actually, I do like the floral design on the shirt!

of course you do. Just like you give everyone the same thoughtless advice. And false positivity is really damaging. Or how you can relate to everyone's problems because you've experience the same things. Get a grip man.

@LadyCiel

And why does it matter? He's trying to compliment people, Shuri says the same things all the time but then again, so do I…

can you never butt out of anything?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Who says my positivity is false? If I'm happy, I'm happy! And I don't fully relate of course, but sometimes I get down, or anxious, ir bummed out, or get work overload.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

of course you do. Just like you give everyone the same thoughtless advice. And false positivity is really damaging. Or how you can relate to everyone's problems because you've experience the same things. Get a grip man.

How is it damaging?
Also, can you keep this stuff to the Rudeness chat? This really isn't the place to call him out.
And one last thing, he has given some incredible, thoughtful advice that's helped me quite a bit. It may not look like it, but he's really trying to help, bit by bit. There's no need to get angry over it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

And why does it matter? He's trying to compliment people, Shuri says the same things all the time but then again, so do I…

can you never butt out of anything?

If you're allowed to call him fake in a public thread I'm allowed to disagree.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Who says my positivity is false? If I'm happy, I'm happy! And I don't fully relate of course, but sometimes I get down, or anxious, ir bummed out, or get work overload.

Same, sometimes I really am happy, even if I can usually semi-relate to other people's problems. Doesn't mean I'm fake.

@LadyCiel

And make it alllll about you. I seen in chats where you saying that you are unemplyed and dont go to school soooooooooo how can you relate? You sound like a creepy dude that's trying to get a whole bunch of people to like him. I dont buy it.

@LadyCiel

How is it damaging?
Also, can you keep this stuff to the Rudeness chat? This really isn't the place to call him out.
And one last thing, he has given some incredible, thoughtful advice that's helped me quite a bit. It may not look like it, but he's really trying to help, bit by bit. There's no need to get angry over it.

The adults are talking.
Ill post where I want to post. Thank you.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

And make it alllll about you. I seen in chats where you saying that you are unemplyed and dont go to school soooooooooo how can you relate? You sound like a creepy dude that's trying to get a whole bunch of people to like him. I dont buy it.

I do go to school. I'm on vacation. But I am currently unemployed. There are problems I can't relate to, for instance, dysphoria would be one, that's something I can't even begin to understand.

@LadyCiel

I do go to school. I'm on vacation. But I am currently unemployed. There are problems I can't relate to, for instance, dysphoria would be one, that's something I can't even begin to understand.

lol youre such a joke