Deleted user

lookee what I made :)

(sorry that last image is so big)

Needs 15

@ravens

lookee what I made :)

(sorry that last image is so big)

Needs 15

haha! I'm actually going to make another one hopefully I'll finish it by Friday. is it weird that I only made a character so I'd have an excuse to wear that for spirit day (dress like a book character day) on friday?

@Norepinephrinxx

Awwwe cute

Also update on my phone: The sim cards are different so I can't switch them and also the contract on my phone isn't up until October so I'm extremely screwed

Deleted user

Here's me. Yeah, I look way younger than I actually am, and dead inside since I caught a bug, but the hair looks nice I guess so props to me? Yeah the peace sign is lame but I don't fucking care I do what I want.

Ahem. Pardon the swearing.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Here's me. Yeah, I look way younger than I actually am, and dead inside since I caught a bug, but the hair looks nice I guess so props to me? Yeah the peace sign is lame but I don't fucking care I do what I want.

• I love the hair! Nice shade of red!
  • The necklace is pretty.
  • Peace signs are great!
  • Overall you have a great aesthetic.

@Norepinephrinxx

Wow dude you look great!!