forum ...
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 44 followers

Deleted user

being blind, he hast to be able to keep up with so much information other than names and stuff. That’s probably why and this isn’t the first time that specific thing has happened so I’m not so worried about that

Deleted user

him and savana are both cracking up but I have no idea why… someone must’ve made a joke

@MusicElle-is-here

Hey I know that we don’t know each other but I saw this and I just had to say that I care. There are people out there who care about you and who want to help. Please hang on, you can do it. I believe in you. You matter and you are loved.

Deleted user

speaking of giving up, that already happened a very long time ago

@Young-Dusty-the-Monarch-of-Dusteria group

Giving up can be undone. I'm so sorry things have happened that made you give up, but try to keep going, try to believe that you can heal and that things can get better. Hold on to your friends, they are holding on to you and they want to help you through this.

@Young-Dusty-the-Monarch-of-Dusteria group

You were never the problem. People can be cruel and thoughtless and lash out at those around them mercilessly. It's not your fault. You're all right the way you are. We are all human, which means we are perfect and imperfect. Don't believe bad things people say or do, they don't understand you. You are not a problem.