forum ...
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 44 followers

@Trix

Hey I just came across this. I want you to know that I've been where you are… it's the worst feeling in the world. You hate yourself, feel ashamed of yourself, and generally don't want to go on. Because why should you? But listen. Even though you might not believe in yourself, others do. Your friends? You're not a burden to them, they're waiting and always will be because they care about you. People appreciate you for what you've done. Think about everyone you've met. Your friends, you've impacted them. Please, stay here with us. I know it's hard, and tough doesn't even begin to describe it. Everyday has probably been a battle. Just keep winning, and, trust me, eventually the war will end.

Deleted user

potatoes don’t go with forks unless you’re talking about delicious fried potatoes. haha😂

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

We all care about you. I care. Each snd every one of us here will stay, for you and you alone to lean on…

Look… I don't know you… But I know that I want to mske a difference on this site, and in the world. So believe me when I say that Dusty is right. All we want is the best for you, friend.

It's for the best…

@actual-fandom-trash

austin you can depend on your friends. they want to help you. you don't have to do anything but let them in. it's scary and you're probably not feeling at your best but seriously, don't shut them out. they want to help. we all want to help you

Deleted user

stealing my ideas huh? and making me hungry in the process

@Trix

Dude… what the hec is you talking about? You is thy of amazing-ness and punny puns… insert smirk here

@Young-Dusty-the-Monarch-of-Dusteria group

I have to go to bed now, but I want you to know that I believe in you, I care for you, and I will be here for you as much as I can. :) Please keep letting people know how you're doing, so they can help if necessary. I will be back as soon as I can tomorrow morning. Stay strong <3

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Yes indeed! That's right… We all care immeasurably, and want the best for you! Much support… I'll be here all night, to help in any way I can, and I'm sure everyone else will be here too. Just know how very very much you mean to us all! Seriously! You mean a lot to each and every one of us!!!

Deleted user

bet none of y’all have had homemade fried potatoes mmm mmm mmm 😋

@Trix

Yep, and we're not just saying that. Each and everyone I've met on Notebook is seriously such a saint and seeing everyone struggling makes me feel empathetic, since none of you angels deserve to feel that way.