forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

so today, is cooking day. and my partner is the kid that always ends up taking over
and i tell you, i watch horrified as he poured the chocolate batter into the tin in the messiest way possible
like i am not even joking when I tell you there is chocolate everywhere

Deleted user

so today, is cooking day. and my partner is the kid that always ends up taking over
and i tell you, i watch horrified as he poured the chocolate batter into the tin in the messiest way possible

oof- lol…

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

me lmao
did he try to eyeball the ingredients too?

@spacebluelily language

me lmao
did he try to eyeball the ingredients too?

nah, man sifted all of them through a strainer

it seems like batter is his weakness because i have not seen him make a mess this huge until today

Deleted user

(Kk, so I'm trying to iron out my slight writer's block, so I picked out 1(or more idk) of my favorite scenes from my cRiNgE "screenplays" to fix and/or re-write and I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me pick which one… Anyone interested?)

Deleted user

(i'd be interested)

(kk, cool! Beware, they are VERY, VERY cringe…)

Anyone else?

@spacebluelily language

watching him struggle to get the muffins out of the tin without damaging the paper or the bread due to his mistake of pouring the batter in like a crazy guy is so satisfying

Deleted user

(i'd be interested)

Anyone else?

Sure, I'm down

Deleted user

(i'd be interested)

Anyone else?

Sure, I'm down

Kay, perf!

sure!

You also wanted to, Avhira?

Deleted user

(i'd be interested)

Anyone else?

im in

kay, noice!!!

Deleted user

watching him struggle to get the muffins out of the tin without damaging the paper or the bread due to his mistake of pouring the batter in like a crazy guy is so satisfying

wheeze

@spacebluelily language

wheeze

he's was out there trying to get them out using a knife (surprise surprise it took him a long time to take it out that way) while i got three out without the necessary equipment

Deleted user

quote this if you want to join the group RP i mentioned so i can tag y'all!

im a little late but i would like to join pls